Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Don't put much trust in something that has Oakland and San Francisco at the bottom of the "worst run cities" list...aka best run cities.
    Huh? They are literally listed as the worst run cities. It is a list of cities in order of how they scored on their criteria.
    Best
    1718975981599.png
    Worst
    1718976005232.png

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Huh? They are literally listed as the worst run cities. It is a list of cities in order of how they scored on their criteria.
    Best
    View attachment 360736
    Worst
    View attachment 360737
    Ok, I didn't see the title of the actual list. The title of the article said "worst run cities" so I skipped to the list of what I thought was list of "worst run cities". Figured lower in list was better run.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel

Chicago Mayor’s FLAWED Plan: More Spending & Guaranteed Income Fail to Curb Violence​

This Democrat woke libturd idiot is the reason Chiraq is in the :toilet2: ! I’ve never seen a more stupid moron Democrat than this governing a major city. He does have a lot of competion though like the leaders of Baltimore, Trenton, D.C., San Francisco, and of course, NYC. Democrats are killing our country and yet the brain dead sheeples keep voting for these idiots. :bash:
    It defies any intelligent explanation!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This Democrat woke libturd idiot is the reason Chiraq is in the :toilet2: ! I’ve never seen a more stupid moron Democrat than this governing a major city. He does have a lot of competion though like the leaders of Baltimore, Trenton, D.C., San Francisco, and of course, NYC. Democrats are killing our country and yet the brain dead sheeples keep voting for these idiots. :bash:
    It defies any intelligent explanation!
    I would say.. the voters are why.
    Anyone can be divorced from reality.
    But the voters put them in office

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I can place on the pointy end of a straight pin the tears I have for urban democratic utopias. Each and every one of them are responsible for every dollar the government has taken from me since Clinton took office. I smile at their hardship.

Top Bottom