• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Madison
    pricing will be $95.95 Working out pricing on custom LOGS and serial numbers. Lowers are T6 7075 Aluminum Forgings and cut to Mil specs. I will work on getting you some pictures.

T

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    Awesome! I was born in Madison and still have family down there so that is really cool. I will have to look into getting one!

smokenfire10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Muncie
    Definately keep us posted and post pics when you can. I'm always interested in putting together another AR. Custom engraving is a definate plus.

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    Cool. I'd like to get a AR lower from Indiana. I think it would be neat to have a state outline in the logo similar to how LaRue has their lowers made. Will these be at the 1500 in a couple weeks?

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Awesome, I've been holding out on getting a receiver for awhile. I remember you posting something about making them at the begining of the year and thought since I was not in any rush to get one I would wait and see about buying one of yours. Custom engraving would be nice. I want a the Punisher skull on mine!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Madison
    yes i have a meager web site longbowmachining.com. I will be selling them and will also be looking for gun shops to carry them. Oh Mrmonet what does that SBR stand for?

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    yes i have a meager web site longbowmachining.com. I will be selling them and will also be looking for gun shops to carry them. Oh Mrmonet what does that SBR stand for?

I hope your lowers are better then your website....:D

How about some pictures??

I am in the market for a billet lower and an Indiana made one would be even better.\

SBR = Short Barreled Rifle

NFA regs owners information must be engraved into the receiver, not just through the coating but into the actual metal.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Madison
    Got it I hate acronyms. Any way I can label them however you want Multi Cal SBR Pistol makes no difference to me. By billet are you meaning from a solid block of Aluminum? I am not doing those as yet. I know that some have their preferences to that style and will try to accommodate in the future. As far as the web site goes, I am a Tool Maker and Soldier not a web designer. LOL

Thanks

Top Bottom