• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Read the fine print on the rebate. It only applies to certain states and Indiana is not one of them unfortunately

There are two rebates going - the $75.00 one is for residents of "compliant" states - ALASKA, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT,
    DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, HAWAII, ILLINOIS, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW JERSEY, AND NEW YORK. The rest of us get 2 free mags, 2 boxes of Hornady carry ammo, and a Caldwell mag charger - a package worth well more than $75.00.

With fire-sale prices and TONS of aggressive rebates on offer from a variety of manufacturers, it's a great time to be buying a firearm!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Read the fine print on the rebate. It only applies to certain states and Indiana is not one of them unfortunately

I think you guys are good.

THIS OFFER VALID ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BUT EXCLUDINGRESIDENTS OF ALASKA, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, HAWAII, ILLINOIS,MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW JERSEY, AND NEW YORK.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I think you guys are good.

THIS OFFER VALID ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BUT EXCLUDINGRESIDENTS OF ALASKA, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, HAWAII, ILLINOIS,MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW JERSEY, AND NEW YORK.

I think he was referencing the $75 cash rebate. It is true that we don't get the cash rebate. We get the package of stuff rebate.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/441462-new-m-p9-$299-99-a-2.html#post7210448

Old Dog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Shows on sale for $349.99 for me.
    Interesting... the site is very different today than it was when I looked at it yesterday before I posted my comment on the price of $499. Maybe they were editing the page (raising the price to $349) when I was looking?? Shows up as $349 today and whole page is different than what I saw yesterday. $349 is not a bad price with the extra goodies that come with it.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County

I think he was referencing the $75 cash rebate. It is true that we don't get the cash rebate. We get the package of stuff rebate.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/h...ml#post7210448

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom