• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scout103

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Hey y'all,

Any of you have a new passion to prepare for what these next four years will surely bring to this country? My thoughts are that it will be like Katrina and Sandy, but nation wide. These results make me way more unsure about my future....what about you? Does this re-election of a continued "leader" make you want to rethink your prepping priorities?

Stay safe and we WILL push through this! :patriot:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Nothing different than I have planned already. D or R, didn't matter, there aren't enough makers left in this country to support the takers. That's been evident for a long time.

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    The dependant will now become even more dependant and their numbers will continue to grow. Government will become more intrusive and controlling. Our nation is becoming more and more divided and a house divided against itself will not stand.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    You have 4 years. At that time, I foresee a new leader to be elected that will not be all about giving half the country what they want. At that point, S will HTF!

Thats my thoughts anyways..

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    If R would have been elected, I might have adopted a more "wait and see" approach - less action, more observation. Now it's full speed ahead. Get all the preps possible before the money is completely worthless and it's too late. So I guess O's election will help the economy after all - at least the part that makes ammo and MREs.

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    Yesterday's results change absolutely nothing for me. My priorities and goals did not change based on this election.

If you are just now getting into the whole prepping mindset, you better get your ass in gear.

Atlas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    I might step it up a bit, especially when it comes to non-perishable long term storage foods, as I mainly have been buying and rotating pantry-type stuff. Hopefully barry will leave 2nd amendment alone for now, otherwise ammo is going to shoot up in price because of speculations.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    If R would have been elected, I might have adopted a more "wait and see" approach - less action, more observation. Now it's full speed ahead. Get all the preps possible before the money is completely worthless and it's too late. So I guess O's election will help the economy after all - at least the part that makes ammo and MREs.
    ^ ^ ^
    This!
    Was already doing so, but I will step things up.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been slacking for a bit, but am refocusing now. My personal estimate of our chances of trouble just doubled after seeing the results this morning.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY

AGREED

Top Bottom