• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Hello - I am not only new to this forum, but I am a new gun owner as well. I have joined this community to continue learning about the laws, rights, responsibilities, and safety of owning a gun. I have a ton to learn, including just becoming a better shot. Can anyone steer me in the direction of a good handgun shooting range, where being a female, and a green female at that - will honestly welcome me? Central Indiana, northeast preferably.

:welcome:

Be of good cheer! Every one of us started at the beginning, some recently, some a long time ago, but all at the beginning. Relax, have fun, pay attention, and before you know it, you will have to stop and search your memory to remember what the beginning was like. Have a great day!

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Welcome to INGO from the slightly cold north! If you get up this way, there are several decent ranges in the area.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Hello - I am not only new to this forum, but I am a new gun owner as well. I have joined this community to continue learning about the laws, rights, responsibilities, and safety of owning a gun. I have a ton to learn, including just becoming a better shot. Can anyone steer me in the direction of a good handgun shooting range, where being a female, and a green female at that - will honestly welcome me? Central Indiana, northeast preferably.
    Welcome, Lori!

You might search out Jetgirl. I think she lives up around NE somewhere. She might be able to point you in the right direction. Enjoy!:D
    Actually, if she's Central Indiana, but N/E...Jay is the one to contact. He has access to two ranges (Deer Creek, where he is on the board of directors & also one private range), he's a certified NRA instructor and is no stranger to teaching girl-folks what they need to know ;). Click Jay's Page Here

R3l0@d3r

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Welcome!

Lots of training opportunities get posted and reviewed on here. You will learn alot from the folks on here....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom