• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just picked this up last weekend for $850 here in Greenwood. It's a Kimber SS Compact. I was able to put about 220 rounds through it over the weekend and am pretty happy with it. There were two FTF in the first 50 rounds using the factory mag, but none with the Wilson Combat mags I use for carry. It's accurate and has less muzzle flip than my Kimber Ultra Carry, so I can pull follow up shots quicker than with the Ultra.

picture.php

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Beech Grove, IN
    Just picked this up last weekend for $850 here in Greenwood. It's a Kimber SS Compact. I was able to put about 220 rounds through it over the weekend and am pretty happy with it. There were two FTF in the first 50 rounds using the factory mag, but none with the Wilson Combat mags I use for carry. It's accurate and has less muzzle flip than my Kimber Ultra Carry, so I can pull follow up shots quicker than with the Ultra.

picture.php

When I had my 1911.. Wilson Mags is all I ever used becasue the factory mags are cr@p.

Have fun with it, that's a fine shooter.

JeremySS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Nice :cool: Got to agree that the stock Kimber mags caused some failures for me too during the first 50 or so rounds, but my Kimber Pro mags have been flawless from the beginning in my Ultra Carry.

Top Bottom