• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    All,

INGO's own Mudcat has stepped up to help Kentucky grow their Appleseed program. Mudcat has been a tremendous help this past year in Indiana and the region and saw a chance to help the program grow faster and farther.

Please welcome and thank you Mudcat for stepping up!

If anyone knows of a range/land to hold an Appleseed or has family/friends there, he is the man to see.

Hawkhavn

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Congrats and thanks, Mudcat! :patriot:

Hope you still get to spend some time on this side of the river as well. ;)

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    We just cannot let our brothers and sisters to the south go without the seeds of Heritage, History and Marksmanship.
    Even if they don't know it yet, they do want us there.

WRWIII

Plinker
    Apr 25, 2008
    LOFS
    Kentucky is in good hands mudcat! Now over on the AS forum it would appear that you have gotten right down to work. So I won't tell you to get to work. I will tell you to enjoy the pay raise......LOL

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Pay let's see.
    Do you remember the sense of accomplishment when you shot your first Rifleman score? Of course you do felt pretty good huh, big pat on the back.
    Then remember when you worked with your first shooter and helped them get over the hump and score their Rifleman patch. Another feel good huh, even better than doing it yourself?
    Then when you really really did the story good and drew people in to it, with you right there at the North Bridge seeing Issac Davis fall for his posterity. An even bigger feel good, yep.
    As a shoot boss after the final Redcoat on sunday and everything went off as planned and everyone goes home with a good feeling in their heart. You and the other instructors created some really good patriots and you knew they would be back with friends and tell lots of people about their weekend. An even bigger paycheck of feel good there.
    Now it just goes up from there I am sure. I know I have a lot of work ahead of me just like we all do. From the next new shooter coming to the line this weekend to the new IIT all the way to Fred. The pay is sharing our passion with someone else, when they enjoy it, then I can invest that paycheck into more time and more Americans.

So lets all go to work and work overtime as much as we can.

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Pay let's see.
    Do you remember the sense of accomplishment when you shot your first Rifleman score? Of course you do felt pretty good huh, big pat on the back.
    Then remember when you worked with your first shooter and helped them get over the hump and score their Rifleman patch. Another feel good huh, even better than doing it yourself?
    Then when you really really did the story good and drew people in to it, with you right there at the North Bridge seeing Issac Davis fall for his posterity. An even bigger feel good, yep.
    As a shoot boss after the final Redcoat on sunday and everything went off as planned and everyone goes home with a good feeling in their heart. You and the other instructors created some really good patriots and you knew they would be back with friends and tell lots of people about their weekend. An even bigger paycheck of feel good there.
    Now it just goes up from there I am sure. I know I have a lot of work ahead of me just like we all do. From the next new shooter coming to the line this weekend to the new IIT all the way to Fred. The pay is sharing our passion with someone else, when they enjoy it, then I can invest that paycheck into more time and more Americans.

VERY well said!!

WRWIII

Plinker
    Apr 25, 2008
    LOFS
    Amen

Pay let's see.

Top Bottom