• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I've been checking in periodically at the following two sites for Kahr-specific discussions:

-AR15.Com
    -Glocktalk.com

However, the Kahr info was always just a single forum at those sites. It never felt like Kahr owners had their own area to congregate.

Well, Kahr has finally opened up their own discussion site. I has been open under 48 hours as of this post and already has more posts than the other two sites combined for that same period. Early indications are that this will be the new place for Kahr people to get/share info. I've been reading there and it looks it will be worthwhile:

-KahrTalk.com :yesway:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    thnaks for the site info

I have a Kahr MK-40 I often use for CC and really like their firearms so will enjoy this site. Thanks for the heads up.

Dick

-KahrTalk.com :yesway:[/quote]

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    OMG look at those crazy rules in the Marketplace!!! ;)

KahrTalk.com said:
    Some additional rules apply to postings in the Marketplace areas:

1. All posts should have WTS (Want to Sell), WTT (Want to Trade), or WTB (Want to Buy) at the start of the post subject line.
    2. All post subjects must include the poster's state or residence/operation.
    3. No posts referring to auctions are allowed.
    4. All posts must contain the asking price in U.S. Dollars. The final sale price must be left in the post after the transaction is completed.
    5. Once a transaction is completed the seller should edit the subject line to reflect this.
    6. No off-topic posts by members in the Marketplace area.
    7. No attacks on members for the contents of their advertisement posts.
    8. No posts of illegal items (that goes without saying).
    9. Members are asked to combine multiple for sale/trade items into single posts as often as possible.
    10. No bumping of posts to the top of a sub-forum area until the post is more than 72 hours old.
    11. Posts may not be bumped if they are still on the first page of their sub-forum area.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Thanks for the heads up and the link! My PM9 goes with me almost where ever I go, and sometimes I forget it is in my pocket so it goes with me only where the constitution used to allow me to carry it. :D

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    Cool, I want a PM9 really bad but have not been able to acquire one.

Are you actively looking to pick one up or is it on the wish list? I know Midwest Gun Exchange is one of the largest distributor/retailer of kahr firearms in the country, and their prices are pretty good on them.

Just sold my PM9. Replacing it with the P9 or K9, not 100% sure which. Found myself carrying it with the extended mag in it more then i thought i would, so might as well get the full frame one.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom