• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyKiller82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Avon, IN
    I know that no one knows for sure so this might be a more rhetorical question, but will their be new inventory (guns, ammo, magazines, accessories, etc) at gun stores in January and pre-AWB whenever/if-ever that happens?

I am low on funds because of Christmas so unfortunately nothing new for me until the first week of January. I am hoping that this mad rush we have seen the past few days will die down and things will return to some normalcy.

I wonder if the gun manufactures will up production and get things out as fast as they can to meet the new demand before any possible AWB. If not, well than I have to be happy with what I currently have.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    If they increase production and their inventory gets banned then they may have to destroy everything that doesn't sell before the ban. If anything I would think they'll go into a holding pattern and continue normal production, despite heavy demand. It is hard to tell, but I suspect the run on shooting supplies, especially for AR15's, will continue throughout January, and prices will remain inflated. But we'll see.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I wonder if the gun manufactures will up production and get things out as fast as they can to meet the new demand before any possible AWB.

They've already been working at full production! S&W and Ruger and Colt and others have been selling every piece of hardware they can get out of the door!

Packrat67

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Greenwood
    It would be very risky and real poor business practice for the Manfactures to increase production until they see what Washington comes up with.

IndyKiller82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Avon, IN
    I figured as much with the responses above. It is just frustrating having to wait because I want to make sure I have the necessary supplies if there is an AWB. I had a nice shopping list of guns and accessories that I drew up before the incident on Friday that I wanted to purchase in January when I have cash again but it looks like I might have to tweak that shopping list. Might be more handgun purchases since that might be all that is left on the shelves.

Top Bottom