• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    No no no...

The crust acts as the "bread". The "toppings" (cheese/sauce/pepperoni/whatever) are what act as the third item or "meat" of the sandwich. A calzone is a kind of "pizza sandwich" as well.

Nope. That just makes a "pizza topping" sandwich, not a pizza sandwich. You gotta have a full piece of pizza in there if you're going to claim "pizza sandwich". A calzone is a bread pocket, like a pita, not a sandwich.

Trust me. I watch at least a third of the episodes of Gordon Ramsay's shows. That makes me an expert chef based on INGO rules.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Gordon Ramsey needs his ass kicked.

Pizza is good.

Wha??? He's one of my favorite people on TV.

e17.jpg

Gordon-Ramsay-MEME_1.jpg

I like the one where he goes to failing restaurants and redoes them. I don't care too much about the contestant one where they are trying to get a job from him. I haven't seen much of Master Chef, I'll have to see if its on HULU.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've watched Gas Monkey and Counting Cars, so I know all I need to know about motor vehicles. Bring me your problems, I'll charge you excessively to fix them. I'm just generous like that.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    theres a pizza place downtown indy that has deep fried cheesecake its killer they deliver till 4 or 5 in the morning

It's not really a pizza place. It's more of any everything place that happens to serve pizza. Their kickin' chicken wrap is a must. So is their southwest swiss burger and the double allnighter. Pretty much everything is good. Especially when it's 4am and you don't want to get off the couch. I recently discovered they have an app that you can use to order from your phone. I'm a regular user.....:):

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hey, I don't actually screw up the cars. I got pretty good at that stuff, replaced every part of the brakes but the hydraulic lines, alts, water pumps, radiators, whatever. I kinda balked at the head gasket, but mostly because it was winter and the only drivable car I had at the time. These days I'd be elbows deep in the engine over that crap, no problem. I was seriously considering putting a T5 tran in my 84 chicken, and upgrading the total hell out of that poor 5L engine. It would have been a beast. Stroke it out to 346, supercharge it, 750-800HP, no problem. It would wrinkle the sidewalls on those rear tires. I'm better off not having done it. Probably wouldn't be here right now. Makin me want to listen to ZZTop, though.

sleepey7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2014
    indianapolis
    Hey, I don't actually screw up the cars. I got pretty good at that stuff, replaced every part of the brakes but the hydraulic lines, alts, water pumps, radiators, whatever. I kinda balked at the head gasket, but mostly because it was winter and the only drivable car I had at the time. These days I'd be elbows deep in the engine over that crap, no problem. I was seriously considering putting a T5 tran in my 84 chicken, and upgrading the total hell out of that poor 5L engine. It would have been a beast. Stroke it out to 346, supercharge it, 750-800HP, no problem. It would wrinkle the sidewalls on those rear tires. I'm better off not having done it. Probably wouldn't be here right now. Makin me want to listen to ZZTop, though.

Im not the greatest mechanic myself but I can get stuff done I'm with you on the of the ZZ Top give me that and give me some Floyd

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I hope you guys know you are giving away ideas to Dominos Pizza, the place where failure is acceptable. They will certainly try a few of these ideas and put out a product for $9.00 any day after 5pm.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I hope you guys know you are giving away ideas to Dominos Pizza, the place where failure is acceptable. They will certainly try a few of these ideas and put out a product for $9.00 any day after 5pm.

Domino's, The Bryco of the pizza world.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Wha??? He's one of my favorite people on TV.

This coming from the Pizza Sandwich Truther who won't allow my my glory of wholly orginal invention??!!!

Hmph!

Okay, you're free to like him. It's America. He still needs his a** kicked.

The only problem with that is that there is no Dominos in my town.

Top Bottom