• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Don't let them get you down Rhino, the Wright Brothers, Thomas Edison, and Ron Popiel all had the same detractors trying to take credit for their brilliant inventions.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh, that rectangular pizza, oh my. Wish I could go back to Jr High (that's what we called it back in the dark ages, K-6, 7-9, and 10-12). I could've eaten a truckoad of those rectangular pizzas.

And we learned math right.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    so why was some of my posts deleted

I'm not a mod, but it's possible a Mod deemed them as "not contributing".
    Once you've hit 50 quality, you can post one liners or one letters or whatever doesn't break the rules.
    Just fill your posts out a bit, you'll hit 50 ok.

sleepey7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2014
    indianapolis
    i dont care to hit 50 i have nothing to buy and nothing to sell im just chatting with people at some point i would like to go to one of the ingo events and when someone asks who i am i can tell them and they will be o ok ive seen u or we have chatted. not your who if i cant try to make frinds on here whats the point of have a chat

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    i dont care to hit 50 i have nothing to buy and nothing to sell im just chatting with people at some point i would like to go to one of the ingo events and when someone asks who i am i can tell them and they will be o ok ive seen u or we have chatted. not your who if i cant try to make frinds on here whats the point of have a chat

Lighten up. Sometimes posts get deleted. I don't profess to know all the reasons why but it happens. No big deal. We're a fun group here but you have to have a sense of humor. Don't take anything personally. After all, it's just the internet

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel

That should be fine. Maybe they're a little on edge because of people in the past that have abused the privilege. Not your fault, not fair, but what can you do? I'd help, but I'm just a dumbass myself.

Top Bottom