• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oresti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    That's not nearly as bad as my last holster from Raven, which was 6 months.. by the time it had come I forgot I even ordered it.

I just got one from them and it took two weeks. It was one of their quick-ship holsters however.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    I thought that this thread was going to be epic with people allegedly making claims to exaggerate their lengthy ....wait time; however everything is longer/bigger when your home is texas...LOL

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    I thought that this thread was going to be epic with people allegedly making claims to exaggerate their lengthy ....wait time; however everything is longer/bigger when your home is texas...LOL

You know it!

I understand completely where Tom is coming from. Just because you're "calling someone out" doesn't mean it has to be a negative thing. If information about your business is posted incorrectly, then as a business owner, you should step in and correct it.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    That is a nice looking holster, but as for the rest of the convo... I can't afford Armodillo, Raven, Bravo, etc, so I guess I really don't have a dog in that fight. lol

Top Bottom