• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    I heard 357 sig ammo is really expensive right now but im sure youll love this gun anyway

It is extremely affordable reloaded. I can't say how the life on the brass is as it is a somewhat high pressure round but I'd imagine it has at least a 4-5 shot life, being conservative. A huge plus is that, if one wants, they can simply get a .40 S&W barrel and then shoot it out of the same gun, same magazines and all. Just a quick barrel swap at the range and you can get some cheaper practice.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville

I know.....

DSC02787-1.jpg
    DSC02787-1.jpg

I need some new grip screws and she'll be a beauty!

jmancobra

Plinker
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    kokomo
    try ammunitiontogo.com. they have great prices. i bought a box of hst's for like $30 a month or so ago. they had good prices on fmj too.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    try ammunitiontogo.com. they have great prices. i bought a box of hst's for like $30 a month or so ago. they had good prices on fmj too.

Bah....I have 1200+ pieces of brass, dies, and a Dillon 550. I think I am good now. I did find 3 boxes of Winchester at Walmart when I was in Arkansas last week, so I have some immediate satisfaction ammo available!:rockwoot:

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Looks like the Brass Shop is closed. I need to find some more once fired speer brass.

I've had really good luck with Hornady 124 XTPs with Power Pistol powder. Now if I could just find a carbine in 357 sig I'd be in heaven.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Looks like the Brass Shop is closed. I need to find some more once fired speer brass.

I've had really good luck with Hornady 124 XTPs with Power Pistol powder. Now if I could just find a carbine in 357 sig I'd be in heaven.

There was an AR upper chambered in. 357sig on arfcom last week. I missed it by about five minutes.

khangoc

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    OOO nice. Non railed Sigs ftw! Can't go wrong w/ that stuff. OP, if you want, I'll let you know whenever there's ammo available at the Walmart in Brownsburg. For some reason this walmart always has ammo when I do my runs. Last time I went there were 40+ boxes of 9mm. I get 12boxes every 3-4 weeks and they never fail me.

Top Bottom