• ...and so much more!
  • CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    CombatVet said:
    I've got a High-Point .380 Ammo is to expensive for it right now.
    I realize you didn't mention .380 but it is a good round for pocket carry. I have the new Taurus tcp .380 and like it very much. The trigger feels better than other small pocket guns I have shot. It's worth a look.

If ammo wasn't so re-freaking-tarded I'd just keep the one I have. The 3 calibers I wanted to go with are extremely common and cheaper than .380

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I carry a Kel-Tec PF-9 in an Uncle Mikes number 3 pocket holster and forget it's there and a spare magazine in the other pocket with Hornady TAP 124 grain.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I know that the .22 is not considered a really good self-defense gun, but it is better than nothing, and to be honest would anyone volunteer to be shot with one to prove how ineffective they are?

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    After shooting my wifes Kahr CW9 again today, I would have to put a vote in for a Kahr if you wanted IWB carry. Otherwise, Ruger LCP. The Ruger and Keltec are about the only ones I have handled in person in .380

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Keltec makes a 9, have not shot it, but the .32 and .380 pocket pistols they make do quite well IMO... and they have a lifetime warranty. Older smith autos would fit your bill, Lots of nice snubbies out there in your prescribed price range. One can OCCASIONALLY pick up a used Sig 9 in the 400.00 range. Go hunt! That's almost the best part of it for me. Hunting the new one down. Good luck!

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    Obviously I can only discuss what I am familiar with so here it is. Smaller guns that are capable of pocket carry - my new Taurus TCP .380 is great for this or a pocket derringer. I would tell you the Taurus 709 but it is just slightly too big to be a pocket gun in my humble opinion. My wife's smith 5 shot stubby works pretty good as well from what I hear.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom