Not open for further replies.

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    Hello,

I just moved to Hammond from Chiraq, and I'm glad to be here. Freedom feels good. I hope to get to know plenty of people on here, and possibly make some new friends. If anyone knows a good rifle range:ar15:, I'd love to know about it.

Thanks,
    Pilot

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Hey neighbor. The DNR has some nice rifle ranges at Jasper Pulaski, Winamac, Willow Slough, and there's a few more, most within an hour's drive.

:welcome: to :ingo: from Munster!

tetsujin79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NWI
    Welcome from south lake county!

When I lived in crook county, I used to drive down to Willow Slough to shoot. Took about 50 minutes straight down 41. Slough has a 25yrd, with a couple of pistol "bays", i.e. picnic bench with a mini-berm 7 or so yards away. They also have a 50 & 100 yard, plus a skeet shooting area & an archery range.

Stay away from the weekends unless you go before they open (8am) or the weather is bad.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Hello,

I just moved to Hammond from Chiraq, and I'm glad to be here. Freedom feels good. I hope to get to know plenty of people on here, and possibly make some new friends. If anyone knows a good rifle range:ar15:, I'd love to know about it.

Thanks,
    Pilot
    All around shooting club? Check out NPCCC - North Porter County Conservaton Club. we have 3 bays with two more being formed up now, 100yd rifle bay, Shotgun/Trap bay and a LOT of good guys and gals... All varieties of matches most every weekend... 1 mile south of toll road between Chesterton and Valparaiso.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Also, be sure to check out the NWI Forum chat thread... LOTS of talk (and BS) on that as well from those of us around "da Region"...
    You'll learn to tolerate Jedi... he's just a pink loving, Hello Kitty, T-hug (from Hammond also....) (purple as in sarcasm or joking around... Jedi dont Flame me for mentioning you by name.... :) )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom