• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    There's a nice little gunshop there in Delphi, kinda across the street from the DQ - It's called Diamond V Outdoor Sports, and the shopkeep is a big fan of .22 rifles. He's got a bunch of them. You should swing in sometime :)

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    :welcome: to the site, from just north of Ft. Wayne. Nope, no spare 22's laying around sorry. The folks down at 21st Century already chimed in and are excellent to work with. Doesn't sound like they have bolt guns right now though. Mile Corner up in Garrett is another place to check. Usually has several used 22's in the rack.

techno.m3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :welcome: to the site, from just north of Ft. Wayne. Nope, no spare 22's laying around sorry. The folks down at 21st Century already chimed in and are excellent to work with. Doesn't sound like they have bolt guns right now though. Mile Corner up in Garrett is another place to check. Usually has several used 22's in the rack.
    hmm... my dad owns a building in garrett, i will go check right now.

i actually live in huntertown, just north of fort wayne

techno.m3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    There's a nice little gunshop there in Delphi, kinda across the street from the DQ - It's called Diamond V Outdoor Sports, and the shopkeep is a big fan of .22 rifles. He's got a bunch of them. You should swing in sometime :)
    i always see that place and im very tempted to stop by.... thanks

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Welcome from across the river!:)

Yes, check out the Delphi gun shoppe that was mentioned earlier. I'm there whenever I have work in Carroll County.

I have purchased a few guns off of them (when the brothers owned it) and a couple of knives. Have only purchased ammo off the new owner.

If you are looking for a used .22, why not stalk one of Lafayette's pawn shops? Or, there's the Indy 1500 coming up last weekend in May.

techno.m3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have checked out EVERYTHING in the fort wayne area. Pawn shops near Fort Wayne don't sell firearms in the store anymore from what I have seen. I won't be down at Purdue until the fall.... I will check around there if I don't find one by then:)

Welcome from across the river!:)

Yes, check out the Delphi gun shoppe that was mentioned earlier. I'm there whenever I have work in Carroll County.

I have purchased a few guns off of them (when the brothers owned it) and a couple of knives. Have only purchased ammo off the new owner.

If you are looking for a used .22, why not stalk one of Lafayette's pawn shops? Or, there's the Indy 1500 coming up last weekend in May.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom