Not open for further replies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Que: I'm a 2010 graduate, just got my first big-boy job with the psychology department here. Things are slow here over the summer, so I've actually been spending a lot of time online, hehe. Do you know any good ranges around Bloomington? How do I get involved with them? Also, is there an online community for shooters in Bloomington?

As for my (first) weapon of choice, I've been doing a lot of reading and I'm pretty set on an XD. I've been told that Glock is also a solid choice, but XD seemed to be a better fit for me when I used to go shooting with my old roommate.

I didn't know Bloomington allowed gun owners to walk the streets until I met people on here. :D I'm not sure what goes on down here after five or where you can shoot. The guys I have met, shoot on their own land.

You will end up with several guns, so don't get too caught up on your first. I loved my XDsc, but traded it for a M&P .45 that is awesome. Now, after the GSSF shoot last weekend, I'm waiting on the 4th Gen Glock 23 to come out. I like 'em all! :draw: Don't tell IU admin I said that. :rolleyes:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I'm 22, going to school and working in Bloomington. It's difficult to find good shops down here.

Welcome to :ingo: We have a pretty big Bloomington contingent; you're not alone!

I've heard Bradis and AAC are both very good places so I'm planning on making a trip up there soon.

AAC went out of business some time ago. Bradis is still there in Camby, and is an INGO Advertiser. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom