• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rbadger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Auburn, IN
    Hi there. I'm Rick. I am a 38 year old father of four and I have been shooting since I was 6 yrs old when my dad bought me my first youth model .22 to take squirrel hunting. I am proud to say that I still have both the rifle and all the valuable lessons my dad taught me. My entire family loves to shoot. My 3 sons, my daughter and my wife all go with me to thePigeon River target range in Mongo Indiana whenever we have time. The guns we currently own are 2 different bolt action .22lr rifles, a Mossberg AR style semi auto .22lr, a Stoeger 20 gage pump action shotgun, and a Hi Point .45 ACP handgun. We are planning to buy some more firearms in the very near future. I would like to get an AR rifle but with the currently proposed legislation the price is just a bit unreasonable. A more likely choice will probably end up being a Remington model 770 chambered in either a .308 or 7mm Mag. I am also looking at getting a Hi Point model 4595TS Carbine.

Rbadger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Auburn, IN
    Thanks folks. I have what I consider a small amount of gun knowledge but what I have I am willing to share and I am always willing to learn.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Hi there. I'm Rick. I am a 38 year old father of four and I have been shooting since I was 6 yrs old when my dad bought me my first youth model .22 to take squirrel hunting. I am proud to say that I still have both the rifle and all the valuable lessons my dad taught me. My entire family loves to shoot. My 3 sons, my daughter and my wife all go with me to thePigeon River target range in Mongo Indiana whenever we have time. The guns we currently own are 2 different bolt action .22lr rifles, a Mossberg AR style semi auto .22lr, a Stoeger 20 gage pump action shotgun, and a Hi Point .45 ACP handgun. We are planning to buy some more firearms in the very near future. I would like to get an AR rifle but with the currently proposed legislation the price is just a bit unreasonable. A more likely choice will probably end up being a Remington model 770 chambered in either a .308 or 7mm Mag. I am also looking at getting a Hi Point model 4595TS Carbine.
    Hello and welcome! :patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom