• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Went to 3 different gun stores today and found the best deal at Plainfield Shooting Supplies. So I got a Glock 19. Yipppeee! Thanks to the the Indiana gun store listing here. Did I mention I love this site?

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Went to 3 different gun stores today and found the best deal at Plainfield Shooting Supplies. So I got a Glock 19. Yipppeee! Thanks to the the Indiana gun store listing here. Did I mention I love this site?

I have not found a shop in the Indianapolis area that has better prices on guns than Bob Cheek. Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the site! :yesway:

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    i guess i missed it when i was in there i didn't think there was much of a difference compared to any of the local shops except maybe gander mtn and they are stupid high on prices

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    I have not found a shop in the Indianapolis area that has better prices on guns than Bob Cheek. Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the site! :yesway:

Bob was the one who helped us.He is great! I was trying to decide between the Glock and a XD. Super sweet guy. I always have went to Bradis but they are actually higher than MC Sports.

rwbrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    i'll second that i've bought several guns from bob and received a good deal on everyone including a g19.nice choice.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    i guess i missed it when i was in there i didn't think there was much of a difference compared to any of the local shops except maybe gander mtn and they are stupid high on prices

Sometimes there isn't a difference. I know the guy that used to be in Mooresville (AAC Guns I think) had very good prices too before he shut down. Most of the time his prices were in line with Bob's. When I have been in Bradis it seemed like every new gun was at least $30 more than PSS. I cannot recall going into any shop and finding a new gun priced lower than Bob had it. Not saying it doesn't exist, I haven't been to every shop around here.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    S5001363.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on the new gun. I have nothing but good to say about Plainfield Shooting Supplies. Some of the best deals I've found have been from Bob.

Top Bottom