• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mannus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    A good, quality, well cared for firearm will only appreciate in value. Think of it as an investment. Plus, a gun never gets a headache, or says no to fondling.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    If you don't have something to defend your new acquisition with buy a weapon now...if you do wait until later for the brownie points.

If you get mugged on your honeymoon and can't defend her you'll be getting no for a long time...

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    This, and I can agree from experience!

Dave

Well, as much as I hate to face this, I have to replace a well loved (OLD) car. Unlike "buying a new wife" this is going to really hurt.

I have also found an impossible deal to pass up on a really cool Ruger. As far as just buying it, I could, but I have promised "best wife ever" that we would get rid of my ugly old car right after the tax refund hits us - been car shopping - absolutely nothing worse than that!

One can not simply (walk into Mordor or) pass up a really decent deal on a used but pristine Ruger. I plan to have it both ways (forgiveness is far more available than permission in most cases. You will learn this, young Bridegroom).

On Monday, I plan to make the arrangements to buy the Ruger and about two weeks out, I will decide upon which car I will be making payments on for three years or so.

I say, do both!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom