• ...and so much more!
  • jwhites4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    picture.php

picture.php

Finally figured out how to put pics on this thing. Everything is stock. Love this thing!!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    They are nice pistols. I have a Sig 228, which in the military is the M11 (I know, as I was issued one for 3 years) with a laser grip. The 226 and 228 are nice carry pistols as well. You get a holster for yours yet?

jwhites4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    I got a Blade-tech holster at the shop where i got it, waiting on a safariland to get here so i can carry a weapons light on it when needed. I have no idea how to tell if it is the elite dark or just standard elite.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Ive been looking at Galco for mine, cause I love carrying in leather, kydex ain't bad, but not my cup of tea if I can help it. Good on you for getting a holster that will accommodate the weapon light.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Got a new Sig P226 Elite with the short reset trigger in 9mm yesterday evening. Took it to the range this morning and put over 350 rounds through it. Rem UMC, Magtech FMJ, 3 brands of JHPs, Winchester white box with no malfunctions, at all. Who knew you could blow through $300 so quickly?

If you are looking for a fullsize carry gun and have the money, I would recommend this gun to anyone. It is the most accurate gun I have ever fired, 3" group of 10 at 25 feet (and i'm not the best shot in the world).

I am sure everyone on INGO knows that! Its hard to stop slinging lead once you start, even if the voice in the back of your head is telling you to stop!

jwhites4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    I am sure everyone on INGO knows that! Its hard to stop slinging lead once you start, even if the voice in the back of your head is telling you to stop!

I know, first few boxes were just to break it in, then I drove 20 miles to pick up some more just to blow off some steam. I don't know why people spend money on shrinks when a box of FMJs are cheaper and make you feel even better than talking ever could.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    The 226 is one of guns high on my list of things I need to put in my safe. I've been looking for a West German one for a few years, but they're getting harder to come by... but I digress.. Congratulations on your new gun. I know I'm not the only one here who would probably like to see some photos!!! :)

Top Bottom