New gun store in Borden Indiana (has alot of .223 in stock)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I went by there yesterday. It is located in the old Kimball building (you know, where hundreds of people used to have manufacturing jobs). They are still trying to stock the shelves but they do have some inventory.

Colt 6920, new, $2,200-$2,400 (somewhere in there, I lost interest at "twen...". Colt 6920, well used, $1,600
    A2, well used, $1,400

They have Remington .223 ammo in 20, 100 and 1000 round packs on the shelf. I didn't ask about ammo price based on the AR prices. However, they do have inventory.

They have two cases of used handguns in front. I think they had new handguns in a case farther inside.

They have 30-round AR-15 metal mags (NIB) for $40.

Seemed like pleasant people. Maybe their prices will come down if we stop the proposed ban. Right now they were just too high for me.

Stopped in today. The above is a very good review of the place. The used guns in front are (in my opinion) a bunch of old crap guns that they'll probably sell and an upcoming Gun Auction (I was there for one at that building - people were paying crazy prices for that junk).
    Further inside they only had "just this far away from being new" Gen 3 Glock 22s.
    I asked about any other pistols, particularly a Glock 19 and was informed that the Glock 22 was in .40 caliber, "just like the police use." ..... Oh boy.

I didn't like the feel. Won't be going back.

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    I was in there earlier today also. Looked like the .223 was $259 for half a case (500 rds). AR's were wildly overpriced..they did have a few other Glocks (27, 19) under glass and one lonely Remington R1 1911. The junk guns up front were there for an upcoming auction on Feb. 2nd. Looked like a bunch of evidence locker crap... Hi-points, Jennings, Ravens, etc. One decent XD and a couple of Star BM's in the bunch. Saw a couple Colt 1908 .25 auto's also.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Ok..I stopped by on the way home from picking up my son from his Science Club meeting at school.

What a joke.

The auction guns are the who's who of crap. There are pistols that have what looks to be evidence markings on them, one that was in a fire and one that looks like someone tried to hacksaw it to a more easy to conceal pistol.

The shop was closed, but they do have more AR's than was I have seen at other shops, but based on the prices posted earlier in this thread..they can keep them.

All and all, I don't see me going back, unless they put down the crack pipe and start having some reasonable prices.

GGF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Sunday I went into the "gunshop" while I was looking at the tools they have (at a decent price) in the other part of the building.

Anyone can put together a display of overpriced AR's and dollar a round ammo.

This place won't be there in a coupla' months.

Don't waste your time.

GGF

Top Bottom