• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Just stopped in to the new Noblesville Gun Shop "BareArms". Right by Noblesville Honda dealer. Nice place. Decent inventory and very nice owner. Prices a bit high but I understand that. Always good to see new local shops. Now we need an indoor range!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Is that a Noblesville joke? Really? This gun shop is probably in the nicest area out of any in the Indy vicinity.

And it's a bit cold for sleeveless shirts.

Why would it be a Noblesville joke?

You said the place's name is "BareArms"...

-J-

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    I don't make it over to Noblesville very often, but next time I go over it sounds like a great opportunity to check out some guns and motorcycles!

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Stopped in today to take a gander. Don't be deceived by the one photo on the web page link. (thats not in the store) Theres maybe 25 handguns and 15 rifles/shotguns but all are at pretty high priced. I did finally get to hold a Rossi Circuit Judge ($699) and looked at a PF9 ($335) but theres not much in the way of ammo. Overall it's a real nice shop with a friendly owner who is eager to help.He said the Grand Opening will be in Dacember and as of now he will be giving away a gun and gym membership.

mutt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Saw the sign and I stopped in about a week ago

Owner behind the counter and a real nice guy.

Hope business goes well for him. I would rather pay Gander Mountain prices to a local shop than to Gander Mtn. Inc.

MrFive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    What are you trying to say about bare arms?

That everyone has the right to put two bear arms on their wall. How could anyone confuse that?
    family-guy-bear-arms.jpg

Actually, I stopped in today, prices were Gander-ish, selection had variety, but kinda thin. But then again he just opened.

Owner was extremely nice, friendly and honest. Seemed to care about what I owned, so that gets my business. I look forward to going there again.

LE1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Bare Arms

It has been so very long since Noblesville has had a gunshop. I am very impressed with the atmostphere. What impressed me the most was that if they did'nt know the answer to the question. They said that and did not just answer incorrectly. While I have been in there the customers are at times wall to wall and seem to be very happy with the shop being there. Also, to be offered a coffee or soda coming through the door was refreshing. As some gun dealers are well just not friendly. The Staff is friendly, outgoing, and no pushy sales approach at all. Finally saftey with firearms seems to be paramount with the staff. Very enjoyable expereience I hope "Bare Arms" is in Noblesville to stay!

Last edited:

stryguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    Indiana
    The guy wants $50 for an FFL transfer (shotgun) if it's a gun he can order.. not stock, ORDER. So pretty much every gun.

If it's a gun he can't order then $30.

So he's pretty much issuing a tarrif or tax to persuade you into buying his over priced merchandise. That's the kind of business I want to support.

Top Bottom