• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Fortville Gunshop Visited

I stopped by the store today to see what it was about. I didn't have the address, but remembered it was on Main Street from what I remembered on a earlier post about it.

All you have to do is drive into Fortville and follow the signs that say "Business District." It will be your typical small town store front area. The business district is north of US 36/67. Once you cross the railroad tracks, the store will appear on the west side of the street.

He still has his grand opening signs up, and the store front is well marked. The store is just getting started, so the displays and cases doesn't have the maturity yet of the established stores.

I looked at his guns in the cases and didn't see the types of pistols that I was looking for. I was prepared to purchase a pocket gun today, but he didn't have what I was looking for.

I cannot say how his pricing is for pistols, because I didn't see what I was looking for, so didn't price shop.

Later in the day I went to KS & E Guns on Pendleton Pike and purchased a 9mm Smith & Wesson Shield for a nice price, the only one they had. They have good pricing on guns and ammo there.

Grunt

Judy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2011
    Grew up in Fortville so I will definately check it out. Would really like the sticker advising thieves to carry I.D:rolleyes:.

Top Bottom