• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Bob at Plainfield could care less about INGO and he sells like hotcake, plus free advertising. Sometimes, they don't have to be online to be a winner!

Yep, but Bob has a well established clientele and word of mouth about great prices... and yet he could still do much better with a good online presence I would think!

Easy fellas!!! LOL! Just been trying to get going! We are here now. Thanks for all those stopping in. We sure appreciate it. Had some Great gents stop in that pointed us to INGO.
    We aren't quite wet behind the ears in guns, but maybe getting a gun shop open with all of the state an local laws, that's for sure! We have a great inventory of handguns and are building the longs as we speak. Look forward to seeing you all. Glad to be around.
    C & C Midwest Firearms - Outdoor Gear/Sporting Goods - Clermont, IN | Facebook
    ccmidwestfirearms@yahoo.com

Thanks!!
    C & C

Very cool, I'll have to get by there to check you out. I get by that way at least once a week.

New gun stores are a good thing! :ingo:

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    i stopped in on Friday. Real nice guys. small shop, but there's always room to knock down a wall next door and expand after business picks up.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    i stopped in on Friday. Real nice guys. small shop, but there's always room to knock down a wall next door and expand after business picks up.

I stopped in as well. Good to have another shop around... although they have some competition just down the road in Premier Arms.

Had a decent price on a used Glock 26 in the case...

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    As an armorer, I couldn't agree more! Gunsmithing is an ART, and a dying one at that...
    Indeed. Not so much because nobody needs it though, its just guys aren't passing it down and companies designing guns are making them nearly impossible to do an altering without completely redesigning the gun. A friend asked me to do some trigger work on his FNP and I got it apart, but due to the nature of their design I couldn't alter ANYTHING on the internal parts without COMPLETELY re-designing it all.

Bahrutile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2012
    finally had a chance to stop in last night, super nice guys. I give them a lot of credit for going into business and opening a gun shop, I just hope I'm able to help them out with some business here soon, I drive by there almost everyday and I really like buying guns :rockwoot:

EXLINE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Hendricks Co.
    My buddy told me about this place today. He got a m&p15-22 about a week ago from there. Said he is about the same price as Bob at PSS in Plainfield. ccmidwestfirearms.com or facebook.com/ccmidwestfirearms

NolaMan61

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Danville, IN
    They've only been open for about a month. And they sold alot of their inventory at the 1500. I've already bought 2 guns from them, and sold them another. They are really nice, and cool guys. And they've got some great deals, and are close to a good gun smith. :D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am lifer west side as well. Have many friends in Clermont area but they are not gun people. Had no idea new store was out there. I will swing by when in the area.

Yes, that little town will ticket you for speeding. I received an award for exceeding posted limits (by 5 MPH) pulling my race trailer on the way to Raceway park. Should have known better.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They've only been open for about a month. And they sold alot of their inventory at the 1500. I've already bought 2 guns from them, and sold them another. They are really nice, and cool guys. And they've got some great deals, and are close to a good gun smith. :D

Who would the good gunsmith be. Un-aware one in the area.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Stopped in there recently. Seem like nice, helpful guys - I'll probably go back. On my brief trip through town, I saw 3 Clermont police cars (one with a speeder pulled over) and my radar detector was going nuts.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They have cards for nalcogunsmithing.com in the store. Not sure if that is who you are referring to. I have no first hand knowledge of this smith or his work, but was in the shop recently.

Thanks. A good smith is hard to find. Still looking myself.

Indygunworks is a good hand at his craft but he is way east and his shop is way "Easter" if that is really a word......

glock212327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I stopped in the other day to take a look at the new shop. I will be buying my next gun from them. Both gentlemen that were working was very nice and helpful. If you haven't checked this shop out please do.

Top Bottom