• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    There is nothing new under the sun... and President Obama will bow down and kiss Ron Paul's keister before we see any real innovation out of Glock. Not that they are bad guns - but innovation? Uhhh... not likely.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Not that they are bad guns - but innovation? Uhhh... not likely.

When you are constantly back-ordered tens of thousands of units on your current product line, where's the incentive to roll out anything new and exciting? :dunno:

That said, I think MOST manufacturers are playing it safe for 2013... adding calibers/options/models to existing lines, maybe, but very few will be introducing anything really innovative.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Is this an office pool?

OK my s.w.a.g. would be,"exiting new items", in their line of clothing (probably underwear or something). Or perhaps,"new and exiting updates", to the website. :rolleyes: :D

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    When you are constantly back-ordered tens of thousands of units on your current product line, where's the incentive to roll out anything new and exciting? :dunno:

That said, I think MOST manufacturers are playing it safe for 2013... adding calibers/options/models to existing lines, maybe, but very few will be introducing anything really innovative.

I totally agree with you on this as well, sir. They put out a good product, and have a big chunk of the market - so they're not going to be where we see the new stuff...

So when do you guys start selling Bobergs? :D Speaking of innovation.... although I'm not sure that their pricing allows much room for dealers.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    I'm all for a Glock carbine, but I highly doubt we will see any innovation from them in 2013.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    if they ever did decide to make a carbine, my only hope would be that it be made here in the states. Government use excluded, most commerical market carbines by top manufactures made to meet import requirements make me wish they had nixed it at the drawing board. Every time I see a USC I cry a little

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Looking at the puzzle picture on their facebook page, it looks like the big news is an online community. Huge disappointment if thats what the announcement truly is.

Sanguine Samurai

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Indiana
    I think it is about time they come out with an updated high power LED tactical light. Their old one is obsolete.

I'm crossing my fingers for non-textured gen 4 models, and that they bring green frames back.

45acp223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    SE IN.
    What is the Glock 30s all about? How is different than the 30sf? My local gun store told me Glock had a new model in 45acp in production but didn't have any info. or timing. Any more news on the 30s?

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    What is the Glock 30s all about? How is different than the 30sf? My local gun store told me Glock had a new model in 45acp in production but didn't have any info. or timing. Any more news on the 30s?

I think it's a Glock 30 frame with a Glock 36 slide. People have been doing this conversion on their own for a long time.

Blah.

Top Bottom