• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Hi andrew and welcome! Im located on the west side of e-ville.
    last time I was at gander they had a couple mosins for sell{about a week and half ago} and also there is a gun show at the 4H center this weekend and Im sure you could find one there.

EUROTRASH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    'merica
    awesome. thanks for the responses guys! i was just at gander mountain about a week ago and i didnt see any, but i may have overlooked them considering i was just looking around. are they just out in the open racks? and i was also wandering when our next gun show would be. the last one was at the armory the same weekend i had drill and i didnt have time to look.

as to mike, i didnt know that was the name of the place. i dont remember them answering the phone and saying that, but then again i was thrown off guard when it was a female that answered.

Split

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Evansville
    I was at Gander this week and didn't see any. The 4-h show this weekend will definitely have a few, prices probably won't be as good as they should be, but better than the Armory show.

I think we should force Mike to take off work and take a little road trip up to Bradis and buy one for each of us.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    hmm guess they sold the ones they had then..they usually have them rite there as soon as ya walk back to the guns,rite there by the optics...maybe one of the local pawn shops may have one?

seems to be alot of Evansville dwellers here,we should all hook up and go fire off a few rounds sometime.

EUROTRASH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    'merica
    yeah he said that they wont be getting anymore in for a few weeks.thy had a mauser and a few other early 90's rifles. there are a lot of e-villers here. more than i thought there would be. thanks you again for all the welcomes and for getting those times split.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom