• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CopperWires

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Wow thanks again guys! And more people from this end of the state! Does anyone have the phone number for Keisler's? I can't seem to find the right number and the last time I tried the one from the website it didn't work.

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    I don't know the number off hand, but I was just there about an hour ago, and man they are wipped out !! I work in Clarksville about 2 miles from them.

CopperWires

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I was going to call them about a handgun. I have decided on the S&W M&P compact but I wanted to check some prices. What are the laws about buying from KY. I have heard that its legal but I'm thinking it must be an FFL transfer for a handgun.

Viper393

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Clark County
    Grew up in Clarksville and for the last 10 years have lived in Charlestown. Anyone been to 111 Gunshop over on Kopp Lane? I've bought my last 3 handguns from them. Good prices.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Grew up in Clarksville and for the last 10 years have lived in Charlestown. Anyone been to 111 Gunshop over on Kopp Lane? I've bought my last 3 handguns from them. Good prices.

yep been there bought guns from them ...but there is a couple guys that work there that kinda have an attitude about other shops around the area .
    I have been in kieslers and have heard them send people over to 111 and to other shops to get them taken care of .

was in 111 and mentioned kieslers to my wife the guy behind the counter over heard me and (INTERUPTING my wife an i conversation ) said i wouldnt shop there they cant beet our prices , most of the people that work there are stuck up and dont know what the hell they are talking about ...
    I looked at him and replied they don't but into conversations between a man and his wife either ...as i headed for the door :twocents:

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    true not all there are like that ... i do and will continue to shop there ...have got some great deals there , but i did inform my friend that works at kieslers ...they have since stopped sending buisness there way

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom