• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bulletbaron

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    NW Indiana
    It seems that there as many if not more Threads about which Wal-Mart, Dick's, Gander Mountain, Rural king, Bass Pro, and so on have so many boxes of this & boxes of that. I thought the Forum concerning Reloading & Ammunition would be about those two subjects rather than a "Head's Up" bulliten board. Why not put up a Special Forum as is on the Sig Forum just for this type of info?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Why not put up a Special Forum as is on the Sig Forum just for this type of info?

Because:

1) we're trying to avoid adding too many subforums in order to prevent excessive site fragmentation (see GlockTalk)

and

2) once the ammo supply stabilizes, nobody will make heads-up posts anymore (i.e. it's a permanent solution to a temporary condition).

My :twocents:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I know for a while there it may have been useful but not really now. There was a new post almost every hour about what place had ammo and price. Now most places have it and the prices are starting to come down.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Its starting to come down, but its still being posted a lot.

This has been brought up numerous times and has been backed by many members, but the mods/fenway are refusing to budge. All we can do is keep making suggestions and keep backing ideas, maybe one day the suggestions wont fall on def ears.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    This has been brought up numerous times and has been backed by many members, but the mods/fenway are refusing to budge.

When has splitting up the Ammo forum been proposed before? As I recall, it was specifically member's suggestions that caused the Ammo forum to be created in the first place.

All we can do is keep making suggestions and keep backing ideas, maybe one day the suggestions wont fall on def ears.

Suggestions like these don't "fall on deaf ears". If they did, then 2 Mods wouldn't have posted a response. In fact, we wouldn't even bother putting up a "Suggestions" forum.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    When has splitting up the Ammo forum been proposed before? As I recall, it was specifically member's suggestions that caused the Ammo forum to be created in the first place.

Suggestions like these don't "fall on deaf ears". If they did, then 2 Mods wouldn't have posted a response. In fact, we wouldn't even bother putting up a "Suggestions" forum.
    Actually a similar request was made in this thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/forum_support_suggestions/39784-separate_reloading_zone.html

and here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ons/37909-ammunition_and_reloading_forum.html

;)

But like Evan said... we're not deaf. We just don't want to chop up the forums into a thousand different ones.

Top Bottom