• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    For years I've answered the door with my right foot planted in front of it so it can't be opened more than a crack, and a .45 in my left hand, unless it's the mailman, UPS or such. I say "who are you and what do you want?" in a menacing voice. If they start on some spiel I'll tell them to shut up and get to the point. A girl from England almost cried. I volunteer no information and if someone is on about a mortgage, I really don't have one. I've called the cops on ones that aren't displaying permits. I think I broke some Mormons one time, and the only one that came back a second time was that lying flathead from the census. I get the long form for some reason and answered it with "3". He said they hadn't got it, I told him to take it up with the post office, it wasn't my problem. Second time I just slammed the door on him.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Some kid bangs on my door the other night, I amswer it. He says "Are you missing a dog?", I say "What kind?", he says "Uh...I don't know exactly, I think a small one." So I told him my dogs were not missing and slammed the door. Grabbed my ball bat and went out to the garage and opened the door....so I could see where he went. He walked up the street and went into a house about five houses away. Never seen before. What the hell.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Its probably just some marketing trying to get you to refinance your mortgage, but it could be something more nefarious. Google the 1-800 number and if its a scam or a marketing ploy, you'll probably get plenty of information.

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    When I first moved into my house in St. John 7 years ago I had a knock on my door at 9 at night, when I opened it i was greeted by three (gentlemen) conducting a survey, I looked at my .45 in my right hand then at them and said that "we" were not interested-----they politely left. :cool:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Do you own a cell phone with a camera and know how to use it. Could have snapped a pic of him and gauged his reaction. Lol

Top Bottom