• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    How many servings in a pack? It lists, e.g. 30 servings of mac and cheese. All 30 in one pack?

TIA

2 packages of each, so 15 serving per package. They are resealable packages, but you need to sort of "mix up" the packages to get an even amount of all the ingredients before you pull out single 1/3 or 1/4 cup servings or else you will have all of the powder/spices at the bottom. I had to dump the contents into a 1 gallon ziplock and shake it up then scoop out 1 and 2 serving into individual sandwich bags to make it easier to dispense.
    The powder for th mac&cheese, oatmeal, and Moo's (milk) comes in seperate containers which have to be used in smaller amounts of course.

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    vegetarian meet substitute beef (flavored)
    This stuff is going to be crap. TVP or meat substitute is Soy based protein and horrible for you. Google the health effects of Soy. Nice time to be boosting your Estrogen by eating Soy, imagine your already moody then you get a nice old shot of estrogen hmm not fun. Stupid doctors in the Army put me on an all Soy diet for acid reflux you wanna talk about moody that was insane. Get real meat for stock piles save your health and your sanity.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If you're getting it to rotate through your regular supplies, I suppose whether or not you like what's in it makes a big deal. On the other hand, for more casual preppers who want a buy-store-forget somethin' somethin' for dire emergencies, this looks convenient.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Total calories 24,756.

50lb bag of rice at Sams club total calories 82,400. $17.73.

Plenty of wild greens (weeds) available everywhere to add.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    My wife ordered an extra year supply in addition to what we already have because we anticipate 7 additional people joining us (all family) during SHTF. She ordered the Arguson's food 1 year supply for four people from SAMs club.com. To our dismay we Recieved an email today stating that SAMs Club.com cancelled our order with no reason given. I called and they still could not figure out why it was cancelled so we are waiting for a call for an explanation. It was not our first choice to purchase this type of food supplies but knowing 5 of the 7 family members will show up with nothing more than the clothing that they have on, we opted to add to the food supplies in order to make sure that our kids have plenty to eat between growing seasons until we can preserve enough from the garden and hunting.

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    My wife ordered an extra year supply in addition to what we already have because we anticipate 7 additional people joining us (all family) during SHTF. She ordered the Arguson's food 1 year supply for four people from SAMs club.com. To our dismay we Recieved an email today stating that SAMs Club.com cancelled our order with no reason given. I called and they still could not figure out why it was cancelled so we are waiting for a call for an explanation. It was not our first choice to purchase this type of food supplies but knowing 5 of the 7 family members will show up with nothing more than the clothing that they have on, we opted to add to the food supplies in order to make sure that our kids have plenty to eat between growing seasons until we can preserve enough from the garden and hunting.

You probably got put on the FBI terrorist watch list for trying to stockpile food. At which point your request to purchase said weapon was denied. Expect a full investigation into why you have a water heater full of water in your house. I'm sure that since there is more than 4 days drinking water in the tank that will be enough to convict you.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    You probably got put on the FBI terrorist watch list for trying to stockpile food. At which point your request to purchase said weapon was denied. Expect a full investigation into why you have a water heater full of water in your house. I'm sure that since there is more than 4 days drinking water in the tank that will be enough to convict you.

He has also admited intent to distribute. The ball is rolling now and cannot be stopped. Expect a door kick down, and do you know when should you expect it? Thats right, when you least expect it.

Signed;
    The Food Czar.

Top Bottom