• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrzachary

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    8480174348_38dd83a5b2_c.jpg

Got this about a week ago when cz-custom finally got some in stock. First two mags I ran through it really freaked me out. I had 3 failure to feeds. The rear of the case was not riding up the rear of slide/extractor. Didn't have time or anymore ammo to shoot it more that day. Took it out the other day and ran 200 rounds through it with 0 problems. I love it.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I've heard from multiple sources that CZ makes a great firearm. I wish I had a little extra cash (and a good excuse to give the wife) to buy one.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I think CZ is one of those brands that due to place of manufacture and possibly brand name, flies under the radar. I think they are undervalued which is good for buying.:) I believe the price for any CZ firearm nets the purchaser more gun than the price reflects.

I have a CZ O/U and love it. My brother has like 5-6 CZ's and swears by all of them.

Nice pistol!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    CZ is a great company and has been making quality firearms for decades. If you count rimfire rifles, cnterfire rifles and pistols I own, uh, several. Lol... ;)

Regnar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Knox
    I love mine in .40.
    But watch the trigger bar spring. Mine fell out. I was lucky I was at the bench and was able to recover it and the roll pin. CZ offered to fix it, but I didn't wanted to give it up for at least 6 weeks. I put it back together with a drop of blue Lock Tite. I still keep an eye on it, but so far so good.:rockwoot:
    If I were you, I would put a drop of Lock Tite on just as a preventive measure.:twocents:

pgfrmr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Fishers
    Have a 1000 rounds through my P07 and haven't had one single problem. The gun is awesome. Everyone that shoots mine agrees. Now start trying to figure out what your next CZ will be.

mrzachary

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Thanks guys. Yea my CZ addiction started with my surplus cz-82. Another quality piece.

What holsters do you guys use (for the P-07)? I need an IWB and an OWB. I'm looking into something from White Hat Holsters at the moment.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    If you like a CZ, wrap you hand around a 75B model steel handgun. If that doesn't give you a tingle down your leg, you need to make sure it's still attached.

Top Bottom