• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Need some suggestions for some new camo coveralls. I haven't bought any for about 16 years or so. I'm just getting back into hunting again. Going to go to gander mountain in Lafayette and was wondering what you all have. Thanks in advance.

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I have Realtree AP silent hide from Bass pro. They have kept me warm and I think I only paid 59.99 for them.

You might check out Dicks Sports as well. they did have their Scent Shield overalls and jackets on sale last week. I wear the coat and it is nice. I can't imagine you will get out of Gander for < 100.00.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    I picked up gander mountain guide series tech 2 I believe it was in mossy oak infinity. Wasn't in sale but I figured it'll pay for itself over the next 15 years!

illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Does anyone have any good resources (sites/videos/pictures) that serve as a camo guide? I am overwhelmed by the camo patterns available, and I'm looking for something to coyote hunt in this late fall/winter. Any suggestions for late fall/winter without snow? Then, any suggestions for snow cover?

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    Watch the Rural King returns section. When I was going to Purdue, I bought a real tree camo Carhartt coat and insulated bibs from their return section for less than $150. I hunt every year in that combo and have been very happy with them. Plus its Carhartt, it'll last forever.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    My mossy oak infinity worked good enough that I was standing on the ground and shot my buck 15 yards away. Long story but I was one with the tree I was standing behind! Just glad they can't see color or my orange hat would've given me away.

Top Bottom