• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    Hey guys! My name is Brody and I’m in the beginning stages of getting a company off the ground. I figured this would be a great place to hangout and show support for our constitutional rights!

We’re called Midwestern Structures and will be selling steel buildings. Anything from carports to commercial-truss styled buildings. Our focus, starting out, is going to be primarily on two-car garages, but just know we can do a lot more than that (or a lot less).

We’re launching with a 10% grand opening/spring discount, but if you mention that you came from INGO, you will receive an extra 2.5% off (and probably be one of our first customers)! We require 15% down to place an order.

If anyone is interested in chatting, feel free to PM me here or email me directly at brody@midwesternstructures.com. You can also call 463-213-8008.

Feel free to visit our website here: https://midwesternstructures.com/

You can browse our current pre-priced garages here: https://midwesternstructures.com/steel-garages

I’m writing the website myself, so please excuse any bugs! Let me know if you guys have any questions!

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hey guys! My name is Brody and I’m in the beginning stages of getting a company off the ground. I figured this would be a great place to hangout and show support for our constitutional rights!

We will be selling steel buildings. Anything from carports to commercial-truss styled buildings. Our focus, starting out, is going to be primarily on two-car garages, but just know we can do a lot more than that (or a lot less).

We’re launching with a 10% grand opening/spring discount, but if you mention that you came from INGO, you will receive an extra 2.5% off (and probably be one of our first customers)! We require 15% down to place an order.

If anyone is interested in chatting, feel free to PM me here or email me directly at brody@midwesternstructures.com. You can also call 463-213-8008.

Feel free to visit our website here: https://midwesternstructures.com/

I’m writing the website myself, so please excuse any bugs! Let me know if you guys have any questions!
    Thank you for this introduction.
    I am going to capture your information for business and personal ventures.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    When reviewing the pre-priced garages, some of the packages list concrete sealant. Do the prices include the actual concrete? Also, are taxes KY based or the state where the structure is actually built? And welcome to INGO.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    When reviewing the pre-priced garages, some of the packages list concrete sealant. Do the prices include the actual concrete? Also, are taxes KY based or the state where the structure is actually built? And welcome to INGO.
    Hey @manifest destiny , thanks for reaching out!

We don’t do concrete, so it’s not included in the price, but I’m working on getting a referral deal set up to make getting concrete more streamlined for customers, since many people want a pad, but don’t have one.

Taxes aren’t included in the pricing on the site and tax will be based on the state of install. So if you lived in Michigan, but purchase a building to be installed in Indiana, you would pay Indiana tax.

We require 15% of the total cost (before taxes and fees) down to order a building. No taxes are in the deposit. Our lead time is about 2-4 weeks from the day we approve photos of your site.

Hope that helps! Thank you for the welcome!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    Been planning on adding a carport. Will have to get in touch as soon as I get ground cleared.
    Sounds good! You can visit our Carports page, if you haven’t already to see what we have pre-priced, or reach out for a custom quote.

I’m always available by email at brody@midwesternstructures.com or you can call at (463) 213-8008. I’m currently working another day job, so sometime after 5:30pm Eastern would be best.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    It would be nice to see example photos or renderings showing the differences between the various "tiers" (gold, platinum, etc).

:welcome: to :ingo:
    This is a great suggestion. Our site as a whole needs a lot more photos.

We’re working on getting access to Idearoom, a 3D rendering software. The idea will be to have links for each specific building that will take you to a prebuilt structure within the software.

I’ll see if we can move a little quicker on implementing that. Thanks for the feedback.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    This is a great suggestion. Our site as a whole needs a lot more photos.

We’re working on getting access to Idearoom, a 3D rendering software. The idea will be to have links for each specific building that will take you to a prebuilt structure within the software.

I’ll see if we can move a little quicker on implementing that. Thanks for the feedback.
    Integration into BIM software, such as Revit, would be a huge benefit, especially when working with architects today.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Also, do you guys plan on making buildings at the size and scale as something like American Building Company or Star Building Systems? Such as a 75' x 150' clear span with 25' eave height for example.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    Also, do you guys plan on making buildings at the size and scale as something like American Building Company or Star Building Systems? Such as a 75' x 150' clear span with 25' eave height for example.
    The largest we can go is 50’ W, 18’ H or 60’ W, 17’ H at the moment. We don’t really have a true limit on length.

We hope to get more into the larger wide span buildings at a later date, but as of now, we couldn’t do a 75’x150’x25’.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    Where are you located and do you have assembled product on site?
    At the moment, we are online only, but are hoping to get a lot as soon as we have a few sales under our belt. We do have a 3D rendering software I could use to create a markup of what a building would look like.

Do you know what size you’d be looking for?

Top Bottom