• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I am currently wearing a Blade tech brown leather belt. It is double leather thickness and supports my handguns very well. If your not use to wearing a stiff leather belt they put pressure on your hips and body differently than a regular belt. The weight of the handgun is distributed more evenly and when drawing holster rise is negligible compared to no belt or wally world belt:twocents:

I have not had the luxry or time to try anyother brands of gun belts, but from what I found with the blade tech belt, they are a needed firearm acessory.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Was it this one, by chance?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...gear/229983-review_a_gun_belt_comparison.html

Another you might be interested in is the Super BioBelt from Daltech Force. It's made from a synthetic material called Biothane. It's a traditional-looking belt, but much tougher than leather.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iew_daltech_force_super_biobelt_gun_belt.html

Thanks for spending my money again Josh. :spend: I like the use of the Cobra buckle, but with the simpler belt. I'm inclined to try it for $50.

I just got the Bio-belt. I could hang a tank from it! Great belt, comfortable too.:ingo: Thanks for the link.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    I ordered a brown 1.5" from bullhidebelts.com earlier this week. Supposed to be a great option for carrying heavier sidearms like the 1911. If I can remember, I'll post my thoughts and a pic here when it comes in.

chadman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Lots of good belts out there. I am using primarily Galco and Crossbreed belts now. I prefer the 1.5" width.

flnt38

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    wilderness 5 stifch instructor belt. works well with a full size 1911 with x300 attatched

Popacap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Westfield, IN
    I bought a Wilson Combat shark skin (they have cow/horse hide cheaper) black 1 1/2" belt in 1998. I've worn it 3 days a wk min. since then and it still looks new. I believe I have polished it once. If ever need another, I'd buy this one again. I also bought a Shark skin pancake at the same time, still looks new. The thickness over the belt, not really the width that makes for the support and comfort.

Buy cheap stuff many times or good stuff once.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Was it this one, by chance?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...gear/229983-review_a_gun_belt_comparison.html

Another you might be interested in is the Super BioBelt from Daltech Force. It's made from a synthetic material called Biothane. It's a traditional-looking belt, but much tougher than leather.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iew_daltech_force_super_biobelt_gun_belt.html

Thanks for spending my money again Josh. :spend: I like the use of the Cobra buckle, but with the simpler belt. I'm inclined to try it for $50.

Sorry for resurfacing this one, but Evan, did you happen to invest in this belt? I'm thinking about it too. I'm happy with my Wilderness Tactical belt, but I'm just kind of in the mood to get something else to try along side it.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Sorry for resurfacing this one, but Evan, did you happen to invest in this belt? I'm thinking about it too. I'm happy with my Wilderness Tactical belt, but I'm just kind of in the mood to get something else to try along side it.

Nope I didn't. I'm still curious though.

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    I have two belts I wear regularly, The Galco Cop Belt, it was my first "gun belt" Its thick, and does the job supporting a firearm IWB, and an OK job supporting a firearm in a holster OWB. My go to belt everyday that I stand by for any application is the Ares Gear Ranger belt. Now before Everyone goes you saying how Ares Gear has a ridiculous wait time and are over priced, The belt is really in a class of its own. Its fit and finish are top notch with no edges that stick into you. Mine is a black/ranger green (almost grey). I picked it up from Weapon Outfitters, and it shipped that day. There are online companies that have this top of the line belt in stock ready to ship in their basic colors. I highly suggest you all looking these up and taking the plunge, you will NOT be diappointed!

Top Bottom