• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't post his videos anymore after all the complaining last time.

If this guy's vids aren't reporting something over sensationalized, then The Armed Attorneys, Colion, Mr Guns and Gear and a host of others will have vids out on the same subject?

:dunno:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    TL;DR Version

ATF has not yet appealed to 5th Circuit and has until early September to do so. ATF is once again throwing pots of pasta against the wall to see if anything sticks dredging crap out of the SCOTUS Rahimi decision -- to resurrect a different form of Chevron.

Plaintiffs had told 5th Circuit that O'Connor's Final Judgement made their pleadings for Temporary Injunctions moot. ATF replied to that taking an opportunity to do their pasta on the wall stunt. IMHO it's not going to play well in Peoria with 5th Circuit. ATF attorneys are doing their typical weaseling grasping at anything they think they can get away with.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    How do we know that is NOT JAL?!?!? Ever seen the two of them in the same room?
    I don't speak or sound like him. Ask @KellyinAvon who has heard me speak very briefly a few times . . . when, how and where will (should) remain a mystery for the ages though (plea for @KellyinAvon not to reveal when or where).

FWIW I look somewhat like an older Barton Fink.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don't speak or sound like him. Ask @KellyinAvon who has heard me speak very briefly a few times . . . when, how and where will (should) remain a mystery for the ages though (plea for @KellyinAvon not to reveal when or where).

FWIW I look somewhat like an older Barton Fink.
    I can confirm I have heard you speak. It was something about not crossing the streams. :lmfao:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Crossing the streams is VERY BAD! Never cross the streams. Results in a disaster of biblical proportions; old testament type.

harold ramis well cross the streams GIF by Ghostbusters

0f9e054b-17cc-458c-b563-a00170e5515c_text.gif

D.R.SCOTT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Dont forget that the Supreme Court has also quietly gotten rid of chevron deference since all of this started. Which is big and didn't even see it in the news.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Dont forget that the Supreme Court has also quietly gotten rid of chevron deference since all of this started. Which is big and didn't even see it in the news.
    Wasn't on the news, but it was on INGO.

Eric66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2024
    West Lafayette
    Armed Scholar has good details in the main part of his videos, but his video titles always oversell.
    I had to unsubscribe from his channel. If I want headlines like that I can pick up a copy of the National Enquirer. It's a shame because he usually has decent content.

I'm currently subscribed to The Four Boxes Diner, Armed Attorneys, Langley Outdoors Academy, Guns & Gadgets, Colin Noir and Liberty Doll. As well as several for my other hobbies.

Top Bottom