• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Bump stocks came to mind. Either way, my statement stands. He wasnt man enough to stand up to the ATF then, he wont now.
    I love all the bloviating BS on INGO about when the man comes how they are going to be repelled by the superior abilities of the conservatives and their arsenals. Heck we cannot even stick together and backup the guy that walked the walk of his campaign talk and allowed no new gun control to be passed even though the squishy republicans and leftists were on a mission with all the shootings that occurred when he was President.

But some BS piece of plastic was used as a pawn to forestall the leftists lusting for gun control and stick the knife in the guy.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Bull crap. You had your chance to stop it when you were in office. You even agreed that it was a good idea at the time. So eff ALL the way off. We can see right through your pandering.
    Agreed....

He also promised a hearing protection act, yet chose to make an executive order on bump stocks.....

I fear that ya'll's TDS is getting in the way of you seeing the oportunity here?

Like Trump or not, he IS gonna be our guy in 2024. We can use his commitment made on camera here.

:scratch:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Absolutely Not True. The bump-stock fiasco started way before President Trump.
    They were outlawed in a few States long before Trump was in office.
    States are not the ATF.

The ATF started with certain braces under Trump in 2020. They floated the ban under him, but pulled it in Dec 2020. Once Biden took office, it was resurrected.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    States are not the ATF.

The ATF started with certain braces under Trump in 2020. They floated the ban under him, but pulled it in Dec 2020. Once Biden took office, it was resurrected.
    Right, it was not implemented under Trump…. It was used as a ploy to stop GC momentum, then shelved, Bidet unleashed it…

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    States are not the ATF.

Braces. I'll say it again, John Q Public just couldnt keep a tube with a strap on it alone.
    Folks can get all the butt hurt they want. The facts are simple, you want an SBR, pay the $200.00
    The brace morphed into an adjustable butt stock. And with that the 34 GCA took over.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I love all the bloviating BS on INGO about when the man comes how they are going to be repelled by the superior abilities of the conservatives and their arsenals. Heck we cannot even stick together and backup the guy that walked the walk of his campaign talk and allowed no new gun control to be passed even though the squishy republicans and leftists were on a mission with all the shootings that occurred when he was President.

But some BS piece of plastic was used as a pawn to forestall the leftists lusting for gun control and stick the knife in the guy.

Did you forget this? Is this not new gun control?

"Just a few moments ago I signed a memorandum directing the AG to propose regulations to ban all devices that turn legal weapons into machine guns. I expect that these critical regulations will be finalized, Jeff, very soon," Trump said, referring to Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

EDIT: if you want to act like a Democrat and split hairs, you are correct. He didnt ALLOW any legislation to pass that was written and signed by the legislative branch. He demanded they ban them via the ATF instead.

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Braces. I'll say it again, John Q Public just couldnt keep a tube with a strap on it alone.
    Folks can get all the butt hurt they want. The facts are simple, you want an SBR, pay the $200.00
    The brace morphed into an adjustable butt stock. And with that the 34 GCA took over.
    GCA was 1968. NFA was 1934. Hughes Amendment was 1986. They’re all ********.

Not to mention the fact, ATF said it was OK to shoulder them even. And approved adjustable versions. Whose side are you on, anyway?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I fear that ya'll's TDS is getting in the way of you seeing the oportunity here?

Like Trump or not, he IS gonna be our guy in 2024. We can use his commitment made on camera here.

:scratch:
    No TDS here. No Nobody But Trump syndrome either. He might get the nomination but if the poor economy couldn’t deliver a red wave last November, I‘m doubtful Trump will be able to deliver one next year.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    GCA was 1968. NFA was 1934. Hughes Amendment was 1986. They’re all ********.

Not to mention the fact, ATF said it was OK to shoulder them even. And approved adjustable versions. Whose side are you on, anyway?
    Its pick a side, geesh
    Bull **** or not, its still Federal Law.
    **** around and find out, you want to do 5-10 Fed time? Plus the fine...
    Over a 200 stamp... No Thanks.
    Its not like the feds havent approved and then later changed their opinion.
    The happened to the Spa's 15, Linda pistols, Atkinsons, open bolt ingrams and so on.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How about everybody take a breath and keep the thread between the ditches.

Bring it down to a simmer from the rolling boil I'm seeing here.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Did you forget this? Is this not new gun control?

"Just a few moments ago I signed a memorandum directing the AG to propose regulations to ban all devices that turn legal weapons into machine guns. I expect that these critical regulations will be finalized, Jeff, very soon," Trump said, referring to Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

EDIT: if you want to act like a Democrat and split hairs, you are correct. He didnt ALLOW any legislation to pass that was written and signed by the legislative branch. He demanded they ban them via the ATF instead.
    I explained my points all in the original post. You are welcome to see it as you wish but it sure is not coalescing the troops to win the presidency.

Maybe he should have just let congress pass the gun control they were all fired up to pass. Apparently the purists would have been happy with that. Serious gun control could have passed without his signature but we would still have a toy calked bumpstocks.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The SC trip showed Trump really didn't know anything about the pistol braces or what was going on. He really isn't a gun guy in case someone didn't know that. He is far more interested in other things going on in the country. However it was good to see him there and get educated by actual gun owners. And Majorie Green has a pistol brace and informed Trump also on them. This is a plus for gun owning Americans seeing he is listening to people and to Majorie about the issue. And making a stand and statement on it. Take the victory folks or take Biden.

Top Bottom