• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Gun show this weekend, October 6 & 7, at the National Guard Armory on Grant Line Road, across from Walmart.

Admission $5, age 12 & under free.

Free parking.
    Saturday 9-5, Sunday 9-3

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Thanks for the heads up. The Bonnie Sloan Post where the auction for Aaron Strode is going on is literally a few hundred feet away. So if you are going to one might as well go to both.

ghostpoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I plan hitting up the Show at the Armory but, just wondering what type of auction is going on over at the American Legion? Are there going to guns auctioned off or we just talking about your more typical auction? And what time does that start?

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    I plan hitting up the Show at the Armory but, just wondering what type of auction is going on over at the American Legion? Are there going to guns auctioned off or we just talking about your more typical auction? And what time does that start?

There will be EVERYTHING , Guns, Knives , Guitars ...Autographed Ted Nugent Items Donated by Ted .... A demilled Bazooka ...

Just spoke with Corky ( the guy taking care of everything )
    It is amazing the amount of stuff going to be in the auction ..

Of course all guns will be done on a 4473 form , if you should bid and win .

Benifit begins at 7PM ....

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    I heard a rumor that a certain Gun shop that is having a really cool raffle for Aaron may just start selling said raffle tickets at the auction also ...

But that is just a rumor about a really cool group of guys at a really cool local gun shop .....

You didn't hear the rumor from me though :)::dunno::ingo:

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Man So. Indiana is packed with gun shows this weekend. I wondering if there are enough vendors to go around? Shows in Evansville, Jasper, New Albany and Owensboro, KY.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    I set up my table this afternoon at the armory show. George said he has about 80 tables spoken for. With the forecast of rain, I'm hoping for a good show. Stop by my table and introduce yourself. I have an INGO sticker displayed.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I am hoping to find me a good 22 pistol for the supressor I won at the before mentioned cool local gun shop... I have a Sig Mosquito but it does not have a threaded barrel and it does not shoot nearly as well for me as it did for the guy next to me at the range. I really want to find a good used Buckmark, I had one years ago that shot like a laser but had to sell it when I was out of work.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I had a good visit. Found me some Hensley and Gibbs molds for a helluva price. Glock 17 magazine cheap, and traded for a P22 for my coming supressor. I came home smiling!

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I would describe it as "old guys selling old guns" not that there is anything wrong with that. Did see a few shotguns that interested me, but I didn't buy. Few interesting knives as well.

doublesharp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Clark County
    I got a lnib S&W 43C .22lr 8 shot airweight centennial snubbie for about wholesale. My buddy snagged a S&W mod 27-2 4 screw .357 with a 3 1/2" barrel. It's kinda special cool because the -2 change was supposed to eliminate the trigger guard screw but his is a transitional model with the 4th screw. Wish I'd have seen it first.

I agree about the old guys selling old guns but that's me. Several private collectors and fewer new gun dealers. I shoulda made a pass on that H&R Sportsman 999 .22lr. There were just too many gun shows in this area on the same weekend. Every promoter wants to get in on the election year action. New Albany is a nice facility and George is such a good guy that I hope this show can get some traction.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I liked the fact there were more private collectors and less gun dealers. Better chance of a bargain or unusual find (like the H&G molds I found). If I want to go to a dealer and find a new gun, there are several good local gun shops I frequent, and the ones that are a little out of my area were there. Win-win for me and I will be going to the next one there. Now I didnt find the Buckmark I was looking for, but did get a Walther P22 that I will try. If I dont like it, I will keep looking for the Buckmark that I really want for the suppressor.

What other small shows are there in Southern Indiana near the Louisville area? This is the first time I have come home from a gun show smiling in several years.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I liked the fact there were more private collectors and less gun dealers. Better chance of a bargain or unusual find (like the H&G molds I found). If I want to go to a dealer and find a new gun, there are several good local gun shops I frequent, and the ones that are a little out of my area were there. Win-win for me and I will be going to the next one there. Now I didnt find the Buckmark I was looking for, but did get a Walther P22 that I will try. If I dont like it, I will keep looking for the Buckmark that I really want for the suppressor.

What other small shows are there in Southern Indiana near the Louisville area? This is the first time I have come home from a gun show smiling in several years.
    I have always had good luck with the gun show in Seymour. Seymour Gun Shows - Seymour Gun Show

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Oh yeah, the KC shoot rocks. I never leave that thing disapointed. I always find something that I'm needing. Unlike most gunshows nowadays.

Top Bottom