• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I picked up an ESEE 3 yesterday from KnifeLady. As always, her service was excellent, and she even threw in a "bonus": another big +1 to Sheila! (even though Brad was complaining about me having my own "corner" :D )

I chose the OD ESEE 3 with orange G10 slabs. It should make a great skinning and general purpose knife. I also snagged an ESEE sheath and pouch for my ESEE 5 as well as an Arrowhead kit.

9qy0bt.jpg

u0d9f.jpg

superblade

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    met brad+shiela

I finally met Brad and Shiela today at the tristate show:)! I went to the show today mainly looking for knives and wasn't dissappointed.Found some good deals but the best was the zero tolerance 0350 I bought from Brad-really nice knife!I also really enjoyed talking with both Brad&Shiela.They are friendly and interesting to talk knives with,both know thier blades very well.Theyreally seem to care about the customer and his needs/wants.I belive they had the best selection of modern tacticals in the whole show.Brad also has the patience of a saint-being polite and attentive no matter how crowded the table got.This is what its about-good knives,good people keeping our hobby fun-thanks again for the great deal Brad!

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I've got the same knife. I put a Sharpshooter sheath on mine, and love it. The firesteel loop is really handy, and the leather was a nice break from molded plastic. Mine doesn't have any logo on it, which is nice since the knife is marked ESEE and the picture shows the old RAT logo.

Rat Cutlery: RC-3 Waterproof Leather Sheath KnivesShipFree.com

Tell me how you like the sheath (or not). I've been considering that one. I also found a leathersmith (is that a word??) nearby and I'm thinking about having a hybrid sheath made, using the stock sheath that came with the ESEE 3. I got the idea after seeing how the new sheath for my ESEE 5 incorporates the stock sheath from the 5.

Top Bottom