• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    A valid response. I am still crossing my arms and sulking over Colt's complete and utter mismanagement and incompetence.

No argument there, Colt management has been drooling morons or corporate raiders for decades. Hence the CZ ownership now. CZ has shown a pretty reasonable understanding of the US market, tiered marketing, and quality control.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    After all the fiascos we’ve seen Colt perpetrate before CZ bought Colt we have to give CZ a thank you for buying out Colt. At least CZ is a real gun company compared to the clowns at Vista or Freedom Group or Cerberus who ruined many gun companies.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The one contract that has me scratching my head is Pennsylvania State Police is ditching the Sig 227 for Walther PDP and red dot.

And Colorado State Patrol I’d doing Shadow Systems Glock clone.

While small in comparison to LAPD numbers there’s small holdouts here and there

Colorado was probably a weed induced decision. Or hypoxia from altitude?

Sig P227 just never caught on. Too much bother for 2 extra rounds. Probably would have done better if released during the Clinton AWB era when 10 rounders were the limit. Walther has occasionally made in roads into LE in small numbers, but I think it was primarily when they were authorized as backups before all the plastic fantastics.

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    I was waiting for the 8 inch as well, I was surprised when I saw one at the LGS yesterday, I didn't even know they were out.

UKXj2c7l.jpg

I got word thursday my lgs has one on the way!!!! :)

Top Bottom