52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    Any update on this scope since the shot show Alan? Might want this in place of my sparc and vmx-3t.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    As far as a ETA your looking at June ish. I don't mess with pre order's until I have a good idea of release date(within 30 days). I don't like holding folk's money any longer than necessary.

When you see a thread in this sub forum you will know its time to call me quickly, because these scopes probably wont be readily available on shelves until late 2015, early 2016 due to the laws of supply and demand.

JamieQ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    I'm guessing you would have let us know if you heard anything about availability Alan, the suspense is killing me though.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Just ran across this scope today as I was looking around the interwebs and was just about to contact you Alan until I saw this thread. I'll for sure be purchasing this and will be looking out for when you have them or pre-order.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Just ran across this scope today as I was looking around the interwebs and was just about to contact you Alan until I saw this thread. I'll for sure be purchasing this and will be looking out for when you have them or pre-order.

As I know the release date gets "firmier" (if thats a word) Ill let everyone know, and start taking info. You should be able to get hands on with the scope at NRA.

Top Bottom