• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I'm still trying to figger out what I'm voting for, but I got no doubts about what I'm voting against.
    :patriot:

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    It amazes me when I hear those who would give away their freedom's. Those that lack the basic reasoning to understand why no other country has considered land invasion.. well hitler had some blueprints but they would have failed.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I don’t think you people understand what a never trumper is. At all costs, trump must go. Even if that meant being literally led by literal hitler. These people honestly believe real hitler would be an improvement. They cannot be reasoned with. They do not understand and are completely manic in their rabid belief.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I work with a life long Republican who is very active in the party and he refuses to vote for Trump. I am even starting to wonder if he will cast a vote for Biden.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I work with a life long Republican who is very active in the party and he refuses to vote for Trump. I am even starting to wonder if he will cast a vote for Biden.

Well look at Alpo. He's been a life long Democrat and I think he's almost been convinced to vote for Trump. ;) Maybe they'll cancel each other out.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Very interesting expose of Harris/Biden will do to gun owners...

[video=youtube;69IGhZd7j3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69IGhZd7j3Y[/video]

idkfa

personally invading Ukraine (vicariously)
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    Considering whats at risk, i.dont know why anyone would vote for biden

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

From my personal experience, complete and utter lack of information and complacency.
    Biden voters have no idea what's going on.
    They either didn't hear anything bad about Biden at all, or are parroting MSM propaganda verbatim.

One neighbor (old black man) said in passing "What did Trump do for ME personally? Nothing!" Then I saw a Biden sign.
    Another (middle-aged white woman) believes everything the MSM ever said about Trump, does not believe Mueller's report, and is concerned that she moved into a "historic black neighborhood" because she's white. Need I say more?
    Third one (old black woman) doesn't know anything at all except some bits of the juiciest MSM propaganda (e.g. the p-u-s-s-y thing). Has a Biden sign on her lawn.
    Fourth one (very old black woman) simply called Trump "the devil" without any hope for any explanation.

All of those folks are very nice people, genuine, and lovely to talk to.

Another problem, in my opinion, is that living in a red state made people way too comfortable.
    1) Everything works (for the most part, relatively speaking).
    2) Hardly any riots (same disclaimer).
    3) Efficient police, efficient cleanup.
    4) Low taxes.
    5) ...
    They don't get it how good they have it. Acquaintances working at Lilly are all "blue no matter who."

As Bezmenov said
    Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he's going to receive a kick in his fat bottom.
    When the military boot crashes his *** THEN he will understand. But not before that.
    That's the tragic [sic] of the situation of demoralization.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Never Trumpers, along with all Leftists, can't be reasoned with. They live in a fantasy land by choice and refuse anything that proves that choice wrong in any way.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Anybody watched the Giuliani interview concerning the content of Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop?
    It's documentation of a criminal cabal involving the highest reaches of our government.
    There is no excuse for voting it back into power.
    That only leaves Trump as a choice to be made.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom