• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Last time I went it was so packed you could hardly breathe and moving was next to impossible. Just to move across the aisle to see the table over there was a major undertaking. For the most part the prices was higher than the local gun store although there was the occasional gem. Unless you are looking for something in particular or for parts and pieces you can't find locally it isn't worth the hassle.

well evidently there are a lot of people who think like you because the last show was sparce to say the least, the attendance was fairly low the whole weekend.

Have to go Sunday this year, so is Sunday a 'bad' day to go?? I usually go on Friday or Saturday.

There may be a SKS in my near future!! :rockwoot:

Best spot to buy ammo there?

Where's the INGO table again?

best spot to buy ammo? Indiana supply depot! and Ingo is located danger close next to it.

cgbills

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Avon
    I think they just raised the prices recently, was $8 a while ago. If you are military you get $1 off too. Also go to indy1500.com and you can sign up to receive those $1 off coupons.

yotebutcher90

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    West Lafayette
    it's definetly worth the 10 to get in just to see some of the random assortment of guns and knives. you never know what you are going to find there is the most fun.

Top Bottom