• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warmachine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    ...that being said, whats the price of admission? Im thinking about making the trip. Im sure from what Ive read already it will be more than worth the price of admission, Im just broke so money is an object. Window shopping stings a little but its still a good time so...:dunno:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    ...that being said, whats the price of admission? Im thinking about making the trip. Im sure from what Ive read already it will be more than worth the price of admission, Im just broke so money is an object. Window shopping stings a little but its still a good time so...:dunno:

$10, and if you can find one, they do have one dollar off coupons around somewhere... I'm in Columbus, so never see those...

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Walking around and hanging with all those like-minded people. Looking at stuff you want... I didn't buy a thing last trip but still had a good time.

warmachine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    $10, and if you can find one, they do have one dollar off coupons around somewhere... I'm in Columbus, so never see those...

Thank you very much.

Walking around and hanging with all those like-minded people. Looking at stuff you want... I didn't buy a thing last trip but still had a good time.

And thats exactly what I had in mind. I dont see anything bad in maybe meeting some INGOers and fondling a few guns that Im interested in.

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Does the 3-day pass include parking each day? I may have to go that route this time. I have never covered every booth in the place, so far I've only gotten to about half of them in a day.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I advise bringing a small bag with a couple drinks and maybe a snack, food is expensive at the show

D.T.O.M.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    martinsville
    Its worth going and checking out even if you dont buy anything this time.
    You can find good contacts for things you mite buy in the future or just check stuff out!
    If you are in to guns you atleast have to go once!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    it's cheaper than a movie that will probably suck, the food about the same $ as the movies but I'm sure you could think of a lot less enjoyable things to spend $15 on.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Even with the high cost of admission and parking it is a fun way to spend an afternoon or morning. Many time you will get to fondle a firearm that you have only read about. Many times you will run into firearms you never even heard of.

About the only problem I see is that when you go in broke is the time you are most likely to find something you just gotta have!!!! :D

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Yeah, last time I went (my first time) I was pretty much broke, but that was a good thing I think, had more of a chance to just look around and see what was to be had for my next trip...

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Yeah, last time I went (my first time) I was pretty much broke, but that was a good thing I think, had more of a chance to just look around and see what was to be had for my next trip...

That was me in august. This time I am a little more informed as to what to look for.

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Have to go Sunday this year, so is Sunday a 'bad' day to go?? I usually go on Friday or Saturday.

There may be a SKS in my near future!! :rockwoot:

Best spot to buy ammo there?

Where's the INGO table again?

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    Last time I went it was so packed you could hardly breathe and moving was next to impossible. Just to move across the aisle to see the table over there was a major undertaking. For the most part the prices was higher than the local gun store although there was the occasional gem. Unless you are looking for something in particular or for parts and pieces you can't find locally it isn't worth the hassle.

Top Bottom