• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cheeseburgr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2024
    Puyallup
    Well I have been looking to buy a certain firearm and a guy posted it on your classifieds... Apparently I need to have 50 messages to be able to PM him. I live in Washington, and have lived in or been to every state West of Texas, never to TX or East of it. Only time I have left the country was to BC a couple times. I don't think an AMA is really possible but if you have any burning questions to ask go ahead, I've got some messages to burn through. Aside from that nice to meet y'all, any good golf courses to visit in Indiana if I ever visit?

Cheeseburgr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2024
    Puyallup
    You might want to just pay the $20 site supporter fee since it doesn’t sound like you have any interest in the site other than a gun for sale. It gets you a pass on the 50.
    I am the cheapest SOB you'll ever meet, so if it's allowed I will just strike up a conversation for a few days

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am the cheapest SOB you'll ever meet, so if it's allowed I will just strike up a conversation for a few days
    Well, at least you're up front about it.

Hi there! I'm KellyinAvon. Staff member, moderator, 2A advocate, all around nice guy, etc.

Links to site and classifieds rules (yes we have rules here at the most awesome gun owners forum on the planet) are in my signature line.

Please take this as advice from an old-timer.

OK, where to begin...

50 quality posts are required for access to the classifieds. Site Supporter status bypasses this, but the vetting process of being an active member here is why many choose to use the classifieds here.

INGO is a discussion forum with a classifieds section. We are not Armslist or Gunbroker. We are more like a big dysfunctional family than anything, but it's OUR big dysfunctional family.

In my signature line (along with the links to the site and classifieds rules) you'll see "come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion." That sums up a lot about INGO.

Also we are different from most places on the Interwebz since we quite often know each other in the realz. We have shot together, eaten together, and cried together when we lost more friends than I can count.

Like I said: come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Welcome to INGO from Carmel! :welcome:

Crooked Stick Golf Course is a fantastic course. It hosted the BMW Open several years ago. You may have to hook up with a member there to play. There is also the Pete Dye designed course at French Lick.

Cheeseburgr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2024
    Puyallup
    Welcome to INGO from Carmel! :welcome:

Crooked Stick Golf Course is a fantastic course. It hosted the BMW Open several years ago. You may have to hook up with a member there to play. There is also the Pete Dye designed course at French Lick.
    There also seems to be a course that has a sporting clays course built into it... Looks very interesting

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Welcome

You might want to just pay the $20 site supporter fee since it doesn’t sound like you have any interest in the site other than a gun for sale. It gets you a pass on the 50.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This.

Respectfully, just because someone lists something for sale gun or motorcycle, doesn’t mean they will sell it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom