• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Opponents of Gun-Free Zones at Universities Find Unlikely Hero in Nevada Woman - FoxNews.com

Excellent article about a rape victim in Nevada who is now a proponent of the anti-university-gun-ban laws in many states.

She was raped 300 FEET from a campus police station. Unbelievable! :xmad:

Nevada State Senator Michael Shneider has even gone on record to say:

"They are not trained professionals. By the time any student could get a gun, when they were attacked by someone else with a gun if they went for their gun, it would be a bad outcome."

I've rarely seen so much fail in two small sentences. :noway:

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    i hate the argument that your run of the mill civilian who has a carry license is not a trained proffesional. MANY if not most, carriers train shooting, drawing, studying law and case law simply b/c it is their interest.

BigGuyinMuncie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Muncie
    i hate the argument that your run of the mill civilian who has a carry license is not a trained proffesional. MANY if not most, carriers train shooting, drawing, studying law and case law simply b/c it is their interest.

Good point. I burn up a good amount of time at the range trying to make sure that I am accurate and SAFE. Trying to make sure my 9 year old is learning early on.

SonOfLiberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    "... it would be a bad outcome."

Bad how? As in worse? I love this insane notion that people have wherein an armed civilian who is being attacked by a violent criminal somehow makes the situation more violent and dangerous because they draw a weapon to defend themselves. Seriously, I'll never be able to fit it in my head.

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    I read this on Fox earlier today. I cringe when I hear the Democrats' spin on gun issues. If the gun grabbers want to take my gun, they can grab the barrel end first.

Top Bottom