• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • czar996

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    I acquired a regular nintendo at a yard sale a couple weeks ago and wana get a couple games for it. Anyone know of any local shops that have any? I know I could try ebay, but I don't really like that place much. haha

NES games are freaking awesome. Not sure if you are PC savvy, but you can download a NES emulator and find almost every game free if you look in the right places. Just purchase a USB controller that you like and suddenly you have it all! Sega and SNES games work the same way. No unnecessary space or wires. That is my preffered method. If you would like more information, just let me know and I can help.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    Having an original NES is nice (and I have one), but nothing beats having every Nintendo (NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy) system plus Sega Genesis emulators on my PC. You'll never run out of games with those. I just use my X-Box 360 controller on my computer.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I got a box full of games. Next time you are in Greenwood go to Disc Replay on US31 by Wal-mart. Last time I was in there they had a bunch of games.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    In Lafayette, there is Disc Replay (off Creasy Ln near the old Sportsmans Warehouse) and CD Land (SR 26 and Earl Ave). I have had good experiences buying NES and Atari games off eBay. Regardless of where you buy them, you will have to clean them before playing.

Interesting this thread came up. Today, I just finished building a game cabinet/tv stand to hold my Atari 5200, 7800, and NES [plus one extra shelf].

Here is a website with one of the NES Emulators. [ Official Bloodlust Software NESticle Page ] They are simple to load if you know your way around computers well. One note though; it is illegal to download and play games that you do not currently have copies of.

Example: if in your closet, you have Contra, you can download the Contra rom for you emulator and play it. If you download Super Mario 3, but do not currently own a copy, then you committed a crime. disclaimer: this is all to the best of my knowledge. I am not a legal professional. Consult a legal professional for legal advice.

My Game list: Conflict, Contra, Super Contra, Tecmo Bowl (football), Super Mario Brothers 1,2, & 3, R.C. Pro-Am (remote control car racing), Spy Hunter, Metroid, F-15 Strike Eagle, After Burner, Silent Service (WWII sub sim), Battle Tank, Top Gun, and Hunt for Red October.

Top Bottom