• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    I've met Toby Tincher... He's not nearly as goofy looking "in real life" as that photo makes him out to be. I promise! (He's one of my good college buddy's best friends from growing up)

-J-

Interesting comment from a guy with your profile photo... :-) j/k

exbrit

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Northeast Indiana
    Ask the Sheriff or the County Commissioners (if you're out in the country) or Town Council if you live in city limits, for a copy of the specific ordinance that prohibits shooting on your property. Many counties and town do prohibit the discharge of any firearm in their jurisdiction.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    When my son was in the military, he had some problems with a local business. As I remember there are military Lawyers available for active service personnel to consult free (JAG). In my son's case, the lawyers made a phone call and the issue was resolved to my sons satisfaction. As this has been a few years ago, don't know if you have the same benefits but from what I see on the web, believe you do.

Personally I would not take any action without consulting a lawyer, except maybe calling the DNR and having them review the issue, it is possible they will resolve it, if they review the shooting area and declare it legal. I don't like to take any advice on this or any forum from others that are not lawyers. I personally don't know all the laws that are on the books and sure don't want to make myself liable for any legal action or costs when I do something like tearing down a fence.

Top Bottom