• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ngroark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Greensburg
    I can't seem to get past all the yards that need mowed. Isn't there a city ordinance against tall grass in a front yard? Where is the homeowners association? Superman where are you?

the news and popular television series... neither are useful, one has entertainment value.. sometimes...

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    And yet the same crowd here will scream bloody murder if it is a uniformed LEO strolling through the neighborhood with a rifle.

I wonder if he realizes how incredibly goofy he looks with a tac vest, mags and ammo for an AR-15 and an old mil-surp bolt gun.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    And yet the same crowd here will scream bloody murder if it is a uniformed LEO strolling through the neighborhood with a rifle.

I wonder if he realizes how incredibly goofy he looks with a tac vest, mags and ammo for an AR-15 and an old mil-surp bolt gun.

You should be the one that feels "goofy" considering you cant tell the difference between a .223/5.56mm round and the .30 cal rounds that are in the magazines that are shown at 50second mark in the vid. He is hardly carrying ammo for an AR15. The magazine in the vid is obviously not for an AR... Have a look at the feed lips.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    You should be the one that feels "goofy" considering you cant tell the difference between a .223/5.56mm round and the .30 cal rounds that are in the magazines that are shown at 50second mark in the vid. He is hardly carrying ammo for an AR15. The magazine in the vid is obviously not for an AR... Have a look at the feed lips.

Learn some manners

The mags looked like Enfield pattern mags to me.

Rifle looks like a sporterized Enfield.

Thanks! I stand corrected.

Top Bottom