• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    There are so many outlandish quotes in this article that I completely question if ANY of it is actually true, occurred as described. It leads me to believe that most of this article is complete fiction.

“Hello, young lady, did you come to buy your daddy a gun?” the dealer on the other side of the display table cheerfully joked. “I bet he’s the best dad ever. I bet he’s just going to love you for buying him a gun!”

I call BS.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    There are so many outlandish quotes in this article that I completely question if ANY of it is actually true, occurred as described. It leads me to believe that most of this article is complete fiction.

I call BS.

I was at this show, and while I can't confirm one way or the other whether this was said at this particular show....I have sat next to a gun dealer before that used that line. Depending on who he was dealing with, he would use "husband", "boyfriend", or "dad".

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    I guess that walking past any dealer selling 9mm, the reporter should write up of all the murdered people from WW2, Come on reporter, give it a professional image, or sell your computer, go to work somewhere else.

Sad about any of these criminal active shooters. Exactly why I carry a CCW, BUG, tactical knife, spare mags.
    Not kneeling down to any whacknut.

Top Bottom